Love Blossoms this Month in the February Trading Post

I froze the mount so I can afford more things for now

I would like more of this than I thought, mainly just to be in the spirit of things (yay for extending love to platonic love!) it would look especially good on a Vulpera, minus the skirt. The skirt is my only problem and I can just put some purple trousers on.

Alas I will have to hope I get a lot more tender by doing the month’s activities because I spent most of it on that beautiful fox.

Im in doubt for the fox. is really expensive and in the end i’ll barely use it. So probably i will go for pets and dress.

Btw. well back!

I just logged in and man, that fox is Barbie material. My eyes!

It’s cute. Just not for me lol.

I want that model as a hunter pet! No, let me rephrase that:
I NEED that model as a hunter pet!

1 Like

It’s a pretty good fox model for sure. Hopefully it will get more uses. The red/white Shadowlands fox we got a couple months back was also good, as is the recoloured Suramar fox from the Gilneas quest line.

2 Likes

I love the model and I’m a big fan of foxes in general. I’d adore it minus all the bling and perhaps slightly differently coloured :wink:

2 Likes

Aye the saddle should be removed of course.
The colour is nice imo, but of course I’d want to see a few other variations as well. :grin:

1 Like

there is something about the wow armor design thats been on my mind for a time.

What bothers me with this and other sets new and old is the themes of “sexy” or “cute” is reserved for female models. If you look at the male model version it screams “Im a sexy magic-girl LOL JK”. I dont think that changing the male model to something different is the way to go. If you want be sexy magic boy, or even sexy magic boy LOL JK Im all for it! BUT add some models that focus on items/sets that dares to go outside the regular imposing or cool- themes for male models too!

It reminds me of my Kizzy. Her soul is pink even if she is orange :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

Got the mount too!!!

4 Likes

I think wowhead datamined it as a future shop set.

1 Like

Hm, that’s a bit tacky move TBH, it’s obvious more people would want the dark version, and pink doesn’t go well on this character or my Draenei warlock (With red skin)…

3 Likes

I love the fox mount and the shoulder capes are going to be a nice addition going forward (I imagine we will see more colours).

Honestly Im not a fan of themed stuff that doesnt look like it belongs in the game so not alot for me this time round.
Doesnt bother me if I have a month that I dont find interesting as I can save my tendies for later (and I dont have many coz I spent alot on last month!).

2 Likes

Let’s keep our pitchforks in the shed for now, maybe it’ll go the same way as that wolf and turn out to be from the event after all :wink:

I do hope so! Many who have been looking forward to specifically that one.

Same, the monthly reward looks like it belongs to some asian MMO rather than WoW.

Woo! The amount of pink in your post made me flinch :smile: but I’m happy you are happy! All ready for the season!

1 Like

Still need that pink axe…

1 Like

This is a good 1 hander for anyone wanting something to go with the love shield…