Low level dungeons are practically dead

Certainly, but Ive seen enough of them to not bother again.

Even if you were the one to create this guild? The one who has the final say on membership, who to invite, who not to invite? Even if it was effectively your levelling guild.

I have absolutely no interest in running a guild and it sounds like youā€™re suggesting there be a bunch of guilds which runs counter to the entire thing.

20:25-20:30 Wednesday 30th Golemagg Horde

• Ragefire Chasm - 0 players.
  • Wailing Caverns - 9 players, lvl 15, 16 (2), 17, 19, 20, 22, 80 (2)
  • The Deadmines - 0 players
  • Shadowfang Keep - 1 player, lvl 80
  • The Stockade - 0 players
  • Blackfathom Deeps - 1 player, lvl 27
  • Gnomeregan - 0 players
  • Razorfen Kraul - 0 players
  • Scarlet Monastery - 5 players, lvl 33, 34 (2), 36, 38
  • Razorfen Downs - 5 players, lvl 34, 35, 38 (2), 39
  • Uldaman - 0 players
  • Zulā€™Farrak - 0 players
  • Maraudon - 2 players, lvl 71, 72
  • The Temple of Atalā€™Hakkar - 0 players
  • Blackrock Depths - 8 players, lvl 49 (2), 51, 52, 55, 57, 80 (2)
  • Blackrock Spire - 2 players, lvl 80 (2)
  • Scholomance - 0 players.
  • Stratholme - 4 players, lvl 80 (4)
  • Dire Maul - 1 players, lvl 80
1 Like

While Iā€™m against changes, I can be swayed when the game is simply unplayable without said changes, and I have to say it is completely and utterly dead in terms of low level dungeons, even on the mega realms. RDF for low level dungeons would probably benefit the game.

I agree so much. If battlegrounds can be cross server then why not dungeons (at least lower level which have lower population). That would put some life into them.

Iā€™m not suggesting anything of that nature. Iā€™m simply attempting to find solutions for the obstacles you are placing upon the idea.

I think you really read into it too much. Lorraen suggested solution. One that would need ironing out around gameā€™s mechanics and human nature but one that could work.

How can a low amount of low-levels be a suprise to anybody? Specially on the old servers - where most people interested in Alts leveled them a long time ago.

People cried for a boost and got a 58 boost (2 years ago), yet players didnt think only 1 per acount was enough. During this time we also had Mages boosting players pretty much from 8-60 for atleast 2,5 years.

Before WOTLK we were all given a 50% increase to all experience for a 1-2 months.
When WOTLK was released another boost ,(70) was introduced.

Everybody cheered and wanted more. And now people cry and wonder why the world 1-70 is dead.

The whole conversation about leveling has been ā€œhow can we skip itā€, and now people are suprised nobody is doing it. If it looks like that on Golemagg, it wont be much better on other servers, sorry to say.

People always assume they would be at the very front of the queue if a cross-dungeon was introduced. Nobody every thinks that they would be the DPS that just missed the only Tank/Healer on the 10 servers, and by the time they acually get a group they have already outleveled the dungeon.

1 Like

Have you considerd that people do low level dungeons, because they enjoy low level dungeons? And leveling is just a sense of bonus progression?

Here we go againā€¦

Those numbers are correct, thanks to Blizzard for nurturing and protecting our social interactions.

Situation in many servers is same, and it goes much worse in few months.

Everything I have seen during these 3 years is strongly talking against it. If that is the case, which Im sure it is for some, the players are few or have already quit.

Decisions made to this point have not been in their favour, so I very much doubt that alot of them are still playing at this point, or that they have the means to play that way.

People have flagged for this and that some decisions made would lead to it, but the voices have been to few and to ineffective. I named a few of them in my post.

Its not that I dont agree with you or know what you mean, is that Classic today simply isnt in their favour. And that a cross-realm dungeon would be too little, too late, and still not fix the problem as people think.

No, That has never crossed my mind.

Shocker! Another irrelevant postā€¦

Maybe youā€™re right. Hell you probably are right. But damnit if thereā€™s even a slim chance I feel itā€™s worth grabbing especially if you keep it out of Heroics and Defense Protocol Alpha.

Pretty much as I remember it from back in the day. WotLK is heavily focused on level 80 content only. Not that I like it, but I did expect this.

wait you guys donā€™t just buy boost like everyone else?

Well,
Thatā€™s interesting. In the last month Iā€™ve been playing classic because I really disliked the shadowlands content and dragonflight content is not really appealing to me atm.
Havenā€™t been able to do any dungeon in classic yetā€¦

At the same time, Iā€™ve been playing a wotlk private server and had been doing dungeons non stop with rdf from lv 15 to 80 with some questing in between. The experience was obviously not the one I was looking for since it required very few dungeons to reach lv80 and missed out on some very interesting dungeons like razorfen downsā€¦ but something was obvious:
Deserted classic and tbc dungeons is a retail classic issue only since it does have the population tu support it but not the key feature that enables it.

What Iā€™m doing is just moving on and cancelling my subscription in the meantime because the experience offered is not the one iā€™m looking for. Iā€™ll just play another game or just watch some netflix.

Perhaps in the future with classic MOP or Cata this feature can make a comeback. Until then, moaning and complaining is just a waste of time as itā€™s been made clear from rye beginning that rdf was not gonna be part of the playerā€™s experience in wotlk classic. Just unsubscribe if you donā€™t like the service.
:man_shrugging:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.