Lunar Festival - 9th February

Understood!

Awh rats. Probably not able to make it on the Saturday. Such a shame, was hoping to throw up some Argent representation up there. Hopefully the stars align and I’ll be able to show regardless, it looks wonderful as always Acrona.

1 Like

I can’t wait for this event! I always seem to miss them! I know you’re not probably not taking suggestions but I thought it might be cool if there was a pilgrimage at the end of this years Lunar Festival? Moonglade to Nordrassil? I thought it might be a nice addition because of what happened to Teldrassil! Probably won’t work but just had to share it!

2 Likes

Though a pilgrimage with lunar lanterns and lights would look amazing, I am afraid there won’t be time for it after all the other activities already planned for the event. :slight_smile: But thanks for sharing your idea!

Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

You’re a ray of sunshine in the ugly scenery of Horde red.

Once more I am inclined to come 50% cause of Acrona and 50% cause of those icecreams.

2 Likes

The Nightblades will be there! Looking forward to this; last year was epic. Let me know if you need any help, Acrona. :heart:

1 Like

Well, that hurts my feelings. All three of them.

But anyhow, Granny Nightborne shall be here.

3 Likes

Glad to hear

1 Like

Darkwood Sentinels will take a break away from the war to attend this - really happy to see the events continue, even after Teldrassil was destroyed.
We’ll even try not to murder Horde attendees. Emphasis on try.
Much like Tinwetar, let me know if you need any help!

4 Likes

Thank you all. Will do!

1 Like

It’s good to hear that the Lunar Festival RP event will be happening this year, like last year Moonlily will be coming into the event as a Food and Drink Vendor, selling festive Meals, Treats/Sweets and Drinks.
Though I may be late to this one since this event is taking place on my IRL birthday, 9th of February.

4 Likes

That’d be lovely Moonlily, and prematurely happy birthday! IRL comes first, just turn up when you feel like it!

A few people have offered to help with drinks & snacks and the fireworks, thanks to the volunteers! I also have a friend who will help host the event on their tauren alt. I will post the names of our alt characters closer to the event, as we will likely use trial characters for this.

4 Likes

Excited to attend! New location and a slightly different theme is sure going to be an interesting twist.
Glad you found time and will to host it again this year, Acro!

2 Likes

Crap, I’m not home tomorow :<

1 Like

Very much looking forward to this!

1 Like

This looks promising. Perhaps we shall see you there!

2 Likes

I’ll be dropping by, looking forward to it!

1 Like

This happens tomorrow! Get your outfits and lanterns ready!

1 Like

Also FYI this year there are Minions of Omen (wolf mobs) added to the area where we are hosting the event. We didn’t know about them until after we had decided on the location, but hopefully they won’t cause too much trouble. They scale up/down to players’ level, and should be dealt with fairly easily.

1 Like

Pumbo would love to hold a Burger stall on the festival, if that’s alright!

2 Likes