Lunar Legacy - A place to call home

Hi everyone!

Lunar Legacy is recruiting! We are an Alliance guild on Defias-Brotherhood and came over from Destiny 2 back in December 2017. Some of us are new to WoW and others are longtime veterans.

The following is quite a bit to read but it is very important that you understand our guild, motives and view on members. This forum post will cover who we are as best as we can put it to words, but if you really want to get a feel of us, get to know us etc., you must get into contact with us :)

Introduction
Lunar Legacy, a place to call home.

We want to create an environment where everyone can have fun or cheer up after having a rough day. Our Discord server is a place where the above becomes a reality. We therefore encourage everyone to come online, join discord and be a part of this community! We do not have any skill level requirements for joining our community or the general fun, we have in-game, however, someone trying and willing to learn will not be frowned upon when doing harder content.

Our goal will always be to grow, not necessarily in size but as a home to our members. We want quality over quantity, an individual with charisma will always be preferred over a group of ā€˜elitistsā€™ who are ā€œjust there for the progression and sweet lootā€.

This guild is based on the Lunar phase, since we live in a forever-changing world. However, one may not notice these changes daily, but if you take some time away and then take another look, you may find yourself looking at something completely different. Sometimes, these changes do not seem that impactful but they all have the potential to change our world, as we know it, and it most likely will change your perception of things. Look at the tides, slowly washing away the land bit by bit every day to bring it somewhere else, makes you wonder what the world will look like in the future, does it not?

We as a guild need to do 2 things: adapt to an everchanging world and making a big enough impact so that all the members will remember Lunar Legacy if ever we part ways. This is Lunar Legacy, this is our legacy!

What do we stand for?
Friends can be found anywhere. This guild advertises itself as a casual guild with a foot inside the door to a progression guild but keeping our roots on the casual side. We are ā€˜semi-hardcoreā€™, we are community driven. We are friends/family enjoying ourselves and each other in the World of Warcraft. We want to get stuff done and we want to have a laugh while doing so. Sometimes, it gets serious and the members will have to put aside the banter to make the encounter possible to overcome but we will never deny our members to have fun, because when the fun is taken away, what is there to hold us together? What reason is there to get things done? What is it that makes our members want to band together, join forces and go into battle with heads high, shoes tied and weapon in hand ready to smash that ugly big boss in front of us? We want you to have fun, but we also want you to do your part to make this work and it doesnā€™t work in some aspects of the game where you will need to focus or respect that others need to e.g. the silence to focus.

As we are a community socializing with our members verbally, a regular use of voice chat is, of course, encouraged. To us, voice chat is where we hang out and create the fun, it is on voice chat or the discord server that things happen. We have only had good experiences with members joining our voice chat willing to learn and socialize with the other members of the guild.

If for some reason, a member is not having fun, it should be told. The rest of the guild is there to help any member with any sort of problem to the best of their abilities. We do, however, have a council made up of trustworthy and capable members not to mention that the GM will, of course, also always be there to lend a hand if needed. The only thing cannot help is if someone is having trouble(s) and not telling us and then it gets out of hand (worst case scenario), which is why the communication between guild members in our guild is one of the most important lessons to be taught when you join us.
Problems can manifest from even the smallest things in this world and while we are still a guild, a community within a game, everyone is still only human, real people. Sometimes, it can be hard/difficult sharing your troubles with others, but we encourage everyone to take that leap of faith and let us know about it. Everyone has their own baggage to carry around and no one will look down on you after coming forward wanting to no longer be defined by your past. Your past is not you, you decide who you want to be, and the guild has the potential to help you along the way, but only if you let us. We are a guild, we are a community, we call this place a home, we are a family and you are not alone when you are with us!

Raiding
We raid 2-3 nights a week, 2 days are set and 1 is in the making if said raid group(s) have time left on their hands for something extra.

Mondays and Wednesdays from 20.00-23.00 server time (8pm-11pm).
The goal will always be heroic clearance and if we eventually obtain enough gear and skills for it, we might even attempt mythic, but this depends on the said raid groupsā€™ mentality and opinions. We will not push our members to act in a way they are not comfortable with after already trying it out. Although, with that said, this does not mean that we do not want our members to push their limits. Part of everyoneā€™s individual progress and enjoyment comes from within yourself, because in the end of the day, the guild cannot change you, it must come from yourself. We cannot tell you that this way is better for you than the other, you have to feel it yourself. Gear level of course makes it easier to ignore certain mechanics on bosses, but what really makes a difference is how you perform, your performance cannot be decided by what item level you possess, your level of performance comes from you!

So, what now?
Do not hesitate to contact us about questions or just a chat! Of course, the GM will always be a good choice when it comes to questions but if you know anyone in the guild or bump into anyone from the guild, feel free to ask them. If they themselves cannot answer your questions, they can surely direct you to someone who can.

GMā€™s Battle Tag: Knockock#2617
Lunar Legacyā€™s Battle Tag Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/VkVXWbIGP4

Thank you for your time and attention!

Best regards,
Jonas
We are currently looking for new members interested in raiding. We have both a relaxed casual raid team and a more progression minde raid team.

We are looking for about 6-8 on both teams and so far, only the progression raid has specifics on what classes/specs they prefer, they are listed below:
Balance - Druid
Beast Mastery - Hunter
Elemental - Shaman
Shadow - Priest
Havoc - Demon Hunter
Windwalker - Monk (possibly)
1 Like
Hi guys, I'm Kashima. One of the Raid leaders for Lunar Legacy's progress team.

If you have any questions regarding our raid practices please feel free to contact me in-game. Kashima-Defias Brotherhood.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Kashima
Still looking for more people to join :-)
Still wandering around looking for that guild giving you the 'home-feeling', which you've been looking for? Read the OP and contact one of the members listed below at the bottom for more info if any questions or just to get into contact with us!
We are now looking for members, which means no certain requirement regarding classes/specs to join the guild - if you are interested in raiding, however, you should ask one of our Raid Leaders in the above comments!
Read above, contact either one of the officers in the guild or me and we'll have a nice chat :)
Hi, I'm a new player that hopped in WoW very recently. After trying out the free trial to level 20, I decided to go ahead and purchase BfA and some gametime. Currently I have no LVL 120 character of course, I have a Paladin at 112 (boosted tho) and a 103 Demon Hunter, but right now I settled with leveling my DK. Do you guys accept players that are still levelling up? I regret not jumping in earlier in the game but I'm enjoying it so far and would like to get into raiding and stuff when I'm ready for it, and while I enjoy pursuing progression I don't have the free time anymore to get really hardcore at something. You guys sound like a cool pack.
Hey Rahrhein. I can certainly have a chat to you about the guild and joining. You free anytime soon? I'm on in game or message/add me with the battle tag Ponkles#2916.

Also we are very much still recruiting! Now 5/8 Heroic and looking for more people to get through more content together.
We're still looking and you're more than welcome to either:
Post a comment in here or get directly in contact with one of us via all the info you can find above and we'll take good care of you :)
Iā€™m a returning player after a small break. Ok not so small, last time expansion I played was, well vanilla :)

Iā€™m playing now for 2 months and having a blast!
My Horde BM Hunter is ilevel 341(on Stormscale), and Iā€™m also levelling a Alliance protection paladin on DB.
I love both mechanics and can really say which I consider to be my main char.

Pve (World) Quest are my main enjoyment. Iā€™ve started some pvp areas and those are also fun. Dungeon are at the moment a let down.
Iā€™m fully aware that for all intense and purpose I ā€˜m a new player.
ā€˜Noobieā€™ same to be a curse word for must of the players, for me itā€™s not. Itā€™s no fun to get a lot of hate speech in a dungeon instead of an explication how something works.

Iā€™m looking for a social guild without pressure to do x in time y and I ā€˜m willing to server transfer my chars. I will need so pointers to become a good tank and in general a better player.
06/10/2018 16:56Posted by Naruby
Iā€™m a returning player after a small break. Ok not so small, last time expansion I played was, well vanilla :)

Iā€™m playing now for 2 months and having a blast!
My Horde BM Hunter is ilevel 341(on Stormscale), and Iā€™m also levelling a Alliance protection paladin on DB.
I love both mechanics and can really say which I consider to be my main char.

Pve (World) Quest are my main enjoyment. Iā€™ve started some pvp areas and those are also fun. Dungeon are at the moment a let down.
Iā€™m fully aware that for all intense and purpose I ā€˜m a new player.
ā€˜Noobieā€™ same to be a curse word for must of the players, for me itā€™s not. Itā€™s no fun to get a lot of hate speech in a dungeon instead of an explication how something works.

Iā€™m looking for a social guild without pressure to do x in time y and I ā€˜m willing to server transfer my chars. I will need so pointers to become a good tank and in general a better player.

Hey there! I've read your comment and was thinking maybe you'd want a little chat with either me or someone else in charge of recruiting :)

My battletag is in the OP, so you can just add that and we'll have a talk!
It's a good guild, we've got room for everyone who is interested in what we have to offer and wants to be a part of that!

Still looking for more players

Hello guys! I am wondering if you are still recruiting, because I liked your description of a relaxed type of guild keeping ambitions at normal/heroic raiding.
My new paladin character hasnā€™t raided this expansion yet, but I have experience of heroic raiding last expansions on different characters.

Do you guys still raid currently, because Iā€™d gladly play as a tank in Raids and M+?

I donā€™t know if anyone can still see this post but apparently it is impossible for us to edit it :confused:

If you want to get in contact with us, reply to this post:

Or catch us either in-game, via the app or through discord. The new post will have all the info you need to get in contact with us - see you soon!

Heyo ! Iā€™m a returning player looking for a friendly guild to join.
Iā€™ve tried contacting both through the battle-net group thingy as well as adding the bnet contact listed above.
Iā€™m currently leveling up and enjoying the ride on a brand new hunter, will probably be interested in raiding later on.

Hello there Trinxa!

Did you get in contact with anyone?

1 Like