Lv1 Starter sets will be GONE on Nov 2nd

So yeah, hope you held onto your lv1 white gear… Because this is what your orc mage will look like now.

If you can I suggest updooting the thread, since Blizzard reads Reddit more than they do the forums we MIGHT get them to add all the old stuff to the Old Hillsbrad vendor or something… hey it’s how we got phasing fixed. Twice.

6 Likes

RIP to the worgen starting robes which still thoroughly deserve a green version.

Would it really have been so difficult to add new starting items to Exiles Reach and kept the old ones with the racial starting zones?

4 Likes

BLIZZARD. STOP. DOING. THIS.

There is NO NEED TO REMOVE GOOD THINGS.

10 Likes

Just make them moggable.

6 Likes

the new ones aren’t moggable
: )

there exists no moggable variant

2 Likes

you WILL accept these changes
you WILL pay $15 a month
you WILL torment yourself to soulless content and enjoy it
you WILL run Torghast again (it’ll be different this time trust me bro)
you WILL look the same as your fellow players
you WILL enjoy our 4 new customization options for certain races
you WILL not criticize any decisions or be rude to our big chungus wholesome Devs on Twitter
you WILL be happy

9 Likes

Indeed?

So, make the old starter gear moggable?

yeah i agree, i’m more poking at blizzard for once again absolutely wasting everybody’s time including their own employees.

5 Likes

So basically the copium guy from Captain Grim’s latest WoW dedicated videos?

1 Like

Since I’m wide awake past midnight for reasons beyond my reckoning I’ll take this opportunity to remind you that the current soon to be gone starting outfits for draenei and blood elves are some of the only examples of culturally appropriate clothing for roleplayers.

5 Likes

Is it too obvious to think saving the starter outfits to sell them years down the line is a good idea, or is everybody thinking about that? Some collector guy will probably want them.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the sweaty AH tryhards are already stocking up on every robe, shirt, and breastplate they can find.

I expect many to hoard these, of course though there’s certainly an overestimation when it comes to potential buyers.

I’ve started hoarding the belf ones.

1 Like

I made sure to get all the sets a few months ago when they announced this. Took a couple of hours.

I’ve had a look at some of the starting set and most of them just screams ‘kings honour, friend’
Even the horde ones
Please even the old low poly starting gear is better then these ‘everyone is human’ sets

Shamans used to get a tribal robe, now they get mail armour in stormwind colours
Atleast make non human variants for non human races

2 Likes

Really fitting the age of the red alliance.

2 Likes

Thats Blizzard for you now a days.

Everything must be bland and look the same, even if it does not make sense.

1 Like

Blizzard
stop “fixing” stuff that doesn’t need it!
The starter gear was not offensice to ANYONE regardless of gender.
It gave the races some flavour in their difference appearence and cultural background!
If you want us all to be human…lock all the other races as NPCs and become Guild Wars 1

I wont play a Human in my fantasy rpg where i can choose to be other races than humans…

1 Like

King’s Honour, little, hairy, Human!