Lvl 58 boost killed tbc

It helps to know you mean me if you actually reply to me and not just post but okay.

I never said that i said “you yourself said you use dungeon boost from Guild/friends” I meant paying gold.

Okay so you don’t use gold you get free boost for you guild but thats also skipping progression to a degree.

Server die out, this was always the case with or without boosts/tokens. We need merges to fix this not removal of a one time catch up mechanic.

Like i said at the start you just post and don’t reply to me i don’t get a notification that way and have to guess who you’re talking to.

Yes i can and you will never give me an answer that is legit because you can’t.

Pls give me a link to everything that was aimed towards me so i can respond =)

I did hit reply on your post every time including now. No idea why it does that sometimes. It might be when one replies directly after the other. Let’s see now if it happens again…

Obviously paying gold for something in-game (even if it is a boost) isn’t the same as paying real money. A lot of ppl don’t like that you can pay for things or progress with real money. That is your legit answer that I have given several times now but you still ignore it. You only argued against it with the fact that I might have a guildmate help me out a bit if I was starting out now, which is completely irrelevant.

Here’s one you didn’t respond to:

And here’s another:

EDIT: Yes it happened again when I reply directly after you even tho I hit reply on your post.

1 Like

Boost is there to get people who skipped classic vanilla into the game because otherwise they would most likely not bother playing the game at all. Everyone else already had characters leveled if they wanted to play them in TBC. The only thing the boost does is getting more players into the game and helps some people level an alt who would otherwise not have enough time to play it anyway. The old world was always going to be dead because we had 2 years to play it. Obviously it’s not ideal but that’s just how WoW design always was that old content is irrelevant when new expansion hits.

1 Like

That’s just not true. It wasn’t the case back in the original and ppl leveled blood elves and draenei just fine.

1 Like

People leveled shamans/paladins in prepatch because they couldn’t do it earlier and boost didn’t apply to that. Back in the original it was a new game and population was rising through whole of Vanilla and TBC giving u a stream of fresh players all the time. This is reversed for classic because it’s an old and known game so population only declines.

Yes it had no effect on you other that you think its a cashgrab therefore its bad. No argument against the boost to be found. But here is your reply.

WOTLK was the 2nd most loved expansion therefore most people loved it. If YOU have a problem with what they add or dont add to the game maybe YOU should find another game.

So prepatch was a perfect time to start leveling for TBC. What? You can’t argue that ppl want to join TBC so they need level boost and at the same time argue that the population is declining.

No prepatch was not a perfect time to start leveling, it’s just that people who wanted shamans and paladins on alliance/horde had no choice. Perfect time was during vanilla when it was still current content and everyone was there. The argument is that if boost wasn’t there there would be less players in Outland and almost no one would be leveling in old world anyway because everyone who cares about this game enough to get through the leveling already done it in vanilla. Boost changes absolutely nothing for players who are already done with leveling and can potentially bring more players into the game. It’s a no brain decision for Blizzard.

Yeah, like I already pointed out (or was that to someone else?), it doesn’t have to affect my gameplay directly.

As I also pointed out earlier I did originally quit during WOTLK so…

So all your boost should be removed stuff is invalid cause it has no affect on your gameplay.

I don’t care when you quit or not, wotlk has nothing to do with the topic of the thread so why do you keep bringing it up? Oh i now cause you don’t have arguments against the boost therefore you need to make some up in your head in the next expansion.

Yes, obviously start of vanilla was best time to level but we’re not talking about that now are we? Prepatch was a better time to level when others are leveling draenei and blood elves, not in P6 of vanilla or whatever…

No. It doesn’t need to affect my gameplay directly to be bad. That is such a stupid argument.

I wasn’t the one who brought up WOTLK, it was that Esto guy, and if u don’t care then don’t comment about it.

This is where you are wrong on so many levels.

No amount of banning bots will fix the issue because boost actually enabled gold farmers/bots to not worry about being banned at all (well, almost). Amount of gold they earn in the duration it would take them to level from 1 to 58 heavily outweighs cost of buying new account(s) and boosting character(s) to lvl58.

Blizzard always bans in waves and those waves are usually couple of months away from each other. We have seen what happened a bit more than month ago when first TBCC ban wave hit, servers were again flooded with lvl58 boosted bots/gold farmers in matter of hours.

I’d even go into a bit of conspiracy theory area here and say that it might be quite possible that all of this is absolutely intended by Blizz as gold farmers are cash cow for them with lvl58 boosts.

1 Like

But if i don’t you say i ignore you again.

I didn’t ask you to comment about WOTLK. You did that on your own.

EDIT: Here:

Yes and if we ban the bots they can buy 1000 boosts and still have no effect on the Economy.

so if blizzard banned the bots faster the boost could stay, sounds like a deal to me.

A company wants money damn what a crazy conspiracy. Don’t get me wrong they are greedy and i don’t like that but it still doesn’t take away from the gameplay i get.

All you showed me is that YOU started to talk about WOTLK and i answered because you where wrong again.

You said wotlk is when it goes bad and that you quit because of it. And i told you the WOTLK was the 2nd most loved Expansion wow ever got and people loved it till the end. I don’t know what changes they made that YOU found bad again but the majority of players is not with you on this.

No. If you actually check the comment it was directed at Esto who was the one who brought up WOTLK. I also said WOTLK wasn’t bad but it was when they started to add stuff like dungeon finder and AFTER WOTLK it started to go down… Please learn to read.

What do I NEED to buy to get there, please enlighten me.

I didn’t say you need to buy anything.