Lvl 58 boost killed tbc

If you are referring to me… nvm, I’m just gonna assume you’re not.

Its not a slippery slope fallicy (and thats the name not slippery slope argument) when you have the data that proves what way everything is going. When the boost was introduced at the end of pandaria it was only sold as a part of buying warlords for a few months there and then added later (although I dont think they said it was just a one time per account thing then) when the token was first datamined during early warlords they said it was just for chaina and then a few months later it came out to the rest of us. Blizz have a track record so its not a slippery slope fallicy but a prediction based on data.

You want to play competitive play competitive, its always the same “breed” of people who claim they can’t do this and that because of reasons for which they always look to blame others or the system… Stop being weak and blaming others for your insufficiencies, I was raiding competitively among the European top 10 guilds for 2 expansions and its always the same people claiming such things… People that have no clue whatsoever what they are talking about.

Oh, you mean there’s not certain things you need to do in the game to get there? What fantasy are you trying to maintain?

I’m not talking about the top players in a competitive sense anyway so your point just falls flat, and I never said anything about me being able to do it or not, lol. It’s just not for me. Besides, from all that I wrote you just cherry-pick this minor detail and make a strawman? Not a good look ^^

Hasn’t killed it for me. I refuse to use the boost and I think anyone who does use it is a complete fool. But just because a few lazy muppets who want to play an MMO, minus the MMO part choose to pay their way through the game rather than playing it properly doesn’t ruin it for me.

1 Like

I love how everyone on your side strugles to give even 1 Argument on how the boost/mount have an impact on your game. All you do is say…

Your arguments against the boost are things that haven’t happened.
You just think of the worst and don’t care about the now you just want to let of some steam and not fix problems in the game.

Lol, no arguments against boost save for swarms of bots, empty levelling zones , dead servers, and tonnes of idiots who can’t play their class and ppl quitting daily. We saw what happened when they brought p2w into WOD now we’re seeing same thing again. It dont exactly take a genius to see whats happening.

But u just carry on being Bobby’s little helper. Close ur eyes cover ur ears, keep on sending Bobby ur cash so that u can skip ahead in a 14-year-old MMO. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s the whole idea of paying for progress that ppl don’t like. How many times do we need to tell you? Are you this dumb or just ignoring what ppl tell you?

Then there are other side effects too like it helps bots and emptier low level zones.

1 Like

Bots are a problem but bots exist even without the boost the boost is just a tool that makes it easy for them. Ban more bots and we can still keep the boost.
1boost per person, my warlock is 26 on a low pop server and i find dungeon groups and see lots of people online every day.
Dead server? How are the boosts at fault for that?

Yes people who boost a new class might have problems on that class but wanna know a protip? You don’t need to kick/flame or /spit them you can just give them advice and help them get better.
People quitting daily, do you have any source for that other than “people said they quit on the forum”?

Did we now? Cause the token destroyed gold sellers and it helps people like me not to spend money on this game i can just use gold.
If you mean that the token is an easy way for people to get gold and use said gold to buy boosts/gear in retail thats not the problem, the problem is that raid/M+ boost are allowed at all.

No it really doesn’t, whats happening is a small group of people cry because others can skip something they had to endure and therefor you these people are mad.

You yourself said you use Dungeon boosts from guild/friends. Thats also Paying to skip progress but you ignore that every time we point it out.

Yes it 100% helps bots and there should be something done about the bots. I don’t know what server you play on but i don’t have that problem. Maybe we need server merges to fix that.

You just confirmed that you are really that dumb. Why do you think I would pay someone real money to boost me? No, I don’t buy gold either. Come on… In fact I even wrote “by guildmates” and “for free” in earlier comments and that I probably wouldn’t get boosted even half of the way. Oh, and that I would probably level mostly with guild mates leveling alts.

Emptier low level zones is just an obvious effect of ppl boosting instead of leveling. I do think this is pretty minor tho.

Well we have Madseason and a few more streamers/youtubers who have quit and while I dont watch that many of them I do watch Madseason and he actually did quit over the boost.

Why would i care about content creators? They also have 0 impact on my gameplay.

Also thats not source at all, these things have so many other factores that play into them qutting.

Madseason has good videos about the past of WoW, everything else he does falls flat, his numbers wen’t down and only after he said he quits they are in the green again. Drama gets views.

I thought that was one of the many reasons they quit, some of which are much more important to them.

Besides, that’s one person. I don’t believe a lot of those people who post on level 20 retail alts are actually going to quit anyway.

It is a source proving people have left becouse of the boost that is not from the forums…

Legally that is called hearsay.

Okay than let me ask this way. Do you have any official sources that show us player numbers?

Ofc we dont we havent had that since WoD becouse the sub numbers went down to much with WoD. So the only sources we have for how many people leave the game for certant reasons are what people say when they leave the game.

So hearsay and no sources got you.

Just like you, man, just like you… :slight_smile:

I also see that you have no response to what I wrote so I guess you’re (AGAIN) going to conveniently just ignore the fact that a lot of ppl don’t like that you can pay for progress. So you can keep asking “but why don’t you like it?” and saying “but it doesn’t affect you at all”. If you enjoy it so much, by all means, keep going.