M+ dungon pool issues

Well ye, Blizzards tuning of this spec resulted in the spec performing bad. That’s why I say it’s a great example. The class can have huge ilvl and high rio but it means nothing.
Things get tricky when you have not such poor balance/tuning issue. That’s why I am not a fan of the current metric in M+, it’s better than nothing but it’s still kinda bad. Because as we just figured out, you can have high gear and high rio without delivering proper performance, in the case of BM rn it’s blamed on Blizzard but you can also blame it on the player if the spec is working fine. Yet nobody will ever know, until it’s too late.

M+ simply doesn’t seem worth doing this season especially as a healer. You can get better gear from a 20 minute delve run which is far less challenging and you are almost guaranteed to get something that isn’t a poxy 50 gold.
The changes to healing and tanking have made healing in M+ feel totally unrewarding imo, at lower ilevels most healers cannot move the dials sufficiently and bascially have to spend the entire dungeon in survival mode. Don’t get me wrong a bit of that is good for a player but not the whole dungeon.
Then there is the tuning/ tactics on the old dungeons which are mostly overtuned or flat out broken.

I have to say that considering the overall quality of this expansion, the tuning of content and classes is the worst it has been in ages. Content across the board flips from total faceroll to over the top tough with no middle ground at all. This is felt more in M+ due to the sqush in difficulty they have been subjected to. This leads to my next point in that class balance has been really poor which compouds this. High delves are easy with a blood dk but not so easy with other classes. Certain classes have been a lot stronger than others (look at class stacking in RWF) and should never have released as they are. Blizz is “addressing” this by nerfing the classes typcially with blanket dmg/healing reductions however this is just going to make the overtuned content issues worse and annoy the people who re-rolled so they could actually do the content.

This is before we even look at the affixes… now you can have the hell of both tyrannical and fortified at higher keys (which is surely just a buff on top of the buff of the key level). I understand that is done to stop people skipping certain weeks however, making every week horrible is just going to push people away from M+ entirely which is why we are seeing a massive decline in tanks and healers. It isn’t fun to be a healer in M+ currently.