M+ leavers reduce their rating as punishment

I’m up for this but then they can remove key depletion in general. It’s a useless game mechanic.

2 Likes

Well due to all the smart comments here, I will be leaving keys actively now, for no reason, I will just join a group and leave after the timer starts, I hope I get some of you guys against punishemnt for leavers, I will leave because I can, I got KSM, and until my premade group is online I will be randomly joining and leaving keys, its not punishable so why not, lets make it fun.

Yes, that is true, if someone doesent know basic mechanics if you read my post before then you will wipe, after 4 wipes its over, you can leave without punishemnt, or vote to leave. But leaving for no reason is the problem, and I will be doing that randomly from now on, while there is no punishment I will grief and sabotage peoples keys, I’ve had that done to me too many times, so IDC anymore.

So youre gonna grief for lols cos reasons?

What an utter joke you are.

Waa the world thinks my bad ideas are bad and im such an immature narcissist i’ll grief people to make a point.

Luckily with your laughable rio I will not encounter you in my keys

Yup, if its bad to make punishemt for leavers and there is no punishemt why shouldnt I?

You again, didnt I ignore you, well I will again… and as I said before, this is an alt, I dont play it. Cya

Common decency?

Or is the only thing that stops you being a colossal douche ‘the rules’?

Yup, the rules, there must be rules or we have anarchy. If there are no rules let there be anarchy then. I’ve posted appeals to put in some rules, since nothing is done… If I cant beat them I’ll join them.

Well, if you do then you’re a colossal douche with no common decency. “But rules” :clown_face:

This thread is far too long to bother reading through most of the posts.

You add a vote system, so you can get to call a vote if you wanna give up the dungeon or not, if it is still timed, 4 out of 5 players vote yes… .you can leave without penalty, if less than 4 vote yes, you get a penalty, furthermore, when your key is out of time 2 out of 5 votes are required to leave a key without penalty. To add to this, once the team has 20 or 25 + deaths, you can leave without penalty, to avoid hostage taking, at least 50% of the deaths MUST be from other players, if the deaths are from the same player, it doesent work, to avoid sabotage or something like that. I dont know what punishment would be good, like make the player not be able to use group finder or any1 with him in group to use group finder, they can do mythic + with their guild/friends, but not over dungeon finder. Or, make them lose 1 weekly reward from m+ and have to farm it up again, or dunno, make it if you leave once you get 1 day no group finder, leave twice in a short period of time, 3 days no group finder + remove 1 reward and he has to do 5 more mythics to get it. And yes, the key isnt saved, its depleted, but the player is punished for sabotaging.

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

Seems like you got a lot of negative feedback. Should change your attitude. Play better if you don’t want leavers ezzzz

1 Like

So you’re basically just throwing a tantrum. So if I got your point across:

-you claim people leave keys for no reason at all. People don’t really share this experience.

-you suggest an unwanted solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.

-you try to create this problem by annoying some random people, since you lack basic manners and any common decency?

By all means, do what you wanna do, but some self reflecting at this point could be the best thing for you.

Keep going and add me as well on your ignore list. Seems like you’re a very unpleasant person to deal with ingame :man_shrugging:

Your ideas on m+ leavers are unrealistic and unpractical. Calm down, play something else and don’t troll.

Multiple threads about it and some have 400+ comments in them and the problem doesent exist? You obviously dont know what you are talking about so I will put you on my ignore list.

Well if my ideas are bad, what are your suggestions, dont spam usless stuff and say something is bad without giving a better solution, otherwise that “bad” solution is the best one we have.

If it doesn’t improve the situation, it’s not a solution compared to just doing nothing. The moment you introduce penalties to protect people from losing a keystone level, you put those same people at risk of unjustly suffering those penalties due to the quirks and loopholes of the system.

There’s nothing new about your idea. I’ve told you several times to check the old threads, back when these thoughts were to some degree unexplored. You haven’t. Instead you paste the same post into every leaver penalty discussion, poorly formatted, not considering all angles of the problem (which you could if you checked the old threads), and throw tantrums by actively griefing when we don’t want to do things your way.

Post your proposal or avoid my posts pls. Ignoring you too. And if you actually read my proposal, which you obviously didnt, you would see I dont care about keys downgrading, I just want to have leavers that leave for no reason punished.