M+ Rating changes

this is mindless change!
it would be ok if you only get timed rating! but then rating should be removed from the non intime runs!
because there are currently 2600 people who have played 1 intime run over 20. that’s 200 rating more then me…

omg… because that’s a fake rating at the moment and actually has nothing to do with a rating! now you have to filter by number of intime runs…

but when hands grow out of butt nothing productive can come of it.

Yes. Actually, you can cancel right away if you still need a rating. because for embarrassing 2-4 points or ridiculous loot for homeless people nobody will play to the end.
and for many dungeons you need skill and experience like a superman. 1 mistake and then gg?

wow great! and now what about mindless high score? it was not removed.
the embarrassing change would still be ok for s2. but not now!

almost all keys are unplayable. you have to know everything and play the mechanics almost perfectly. you have to wait for affixes that aren’t mindless and hope that dungeon isn’t totally bugged. cough cough…

I don’t even want to know how one can even talk about reasonable key push!

No, I didn’t. At least, not to you. My comment was addressed to someone who specifically said that ‘elite players’ (by which they meant players who routinely did keys that were above the loot cap in SL) wanted the loot change. By that definition, they would have called me an elite player. They would also have called YOU an elite player. Get over yourself.

20 piss walk just player are bad most boost or theny dont know how play there class use deam intterupts and deam untily abiltys deam so hard

lol. ez as lvl 30 hunter or what?
i wanna see how you time dungeons without blatant carry

1 Like

No they are objectively not easy by any discernable metrics, just like how Sekiro is objectively a hard game despite how easy it may seem to players that get good at it.

1 Like

I’m not the one who needs to get over themselves sweetheart… You can twist things all you want. It’s quite clear how you think of yourself. I am not nor claim to be elite in this game. Above average and decent at some areas maybe. You are the one projecting. Kinda sad really.

‘Sweetheart’. LOL

Lol, yeah sure… that’s why this game was in a far better place (more popular) when it was a lot easier…

If anything, they should go back to that. No different raid difficulties, different difficulties in the same raid come from ppl doing extra mechanics or not. Let grand children play together with their grand parents without separating them into different groups. Elitism has only made the game worse.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.