M+ Requirements

its getting so bad - i’m even getting declined for +2s hahahaha and i am around ilvl 400 on my alt :disappointed_relieved:

If you know it then dont say whatever it comes in your mind just because you feel like arguing, because you already said that monks can heal at any given time. Dont change your words its still there.

Monks pretty much top out someone that is not taking already damage in 2 seconds when that ST heals, now when it comes to AoE things are different.

You have to first heal and get a GCD for soothing mist,then another GCD for vivi then you instacast, do not forget that monks use 0 haste generally in dungeons therefore insta casting takes alot more time than just casting vivify’s to targets that are already affected by EF HoT. Therefore to just heal multiple targets the way your masterful plan teaches i need around 6 sec to top each player, you can manage to top 2, the 3rd guy will already be dead. You dont know what you talk about. NO we never EVER channeling in dungeons.

There is also something that is called SPELLQUE, means 1st vivify is slow. 2nd spell alot faster when its same spell but different target.

You have no idea how mistweaver is being played man since youre a 1600 rated brewmaster, they way you think things go with mistweaver you wont probably make even 10’s in time.

Well I did not expect all of these replies.

As for the raider io bashing this was not the intention of this thread, I was just saying that I think this mentality of 15,s can only be done MDI Meta groups is a ridiculous way that the current way of the WoW community thinks.

Example I joined a 10 the other day and a guy said to me “We need a rogue we cant time this without a rogue”… Its a bloody 10 not a 25 or something.

This just shows the mentality of the current iteration of a lot of the WoW playerbase. I can only talk about my experience as a PuG player because I do not have a guild and my current pool of friends diminishes with every patch, So I am left with not much options atm.

I think all in all Blizzard have not done the worst job in the world with the classes but things like MDI just ruin it for a majority of PuG players who aren,t playing the current iteration of MDI.

Simple solution to pure DPS issues is make a balancing algorithm that will run every week or two. I could demonstrate that with a simple gif:

https://i.imgur.com/l1rA9Ph.gif

Of course this would not fix differences in utilities and cooldowns.

Against which dungeon? For ST or AOE or the whole thing?

I mean…it isn’t that simple, your solution is useless.

No need to nerf anyone.

First I was thinking about deleting things like shroud, gates, cr from the game entirely. But what Blizzard can do-don’t allow these abilities to be used when you do m+.

Shroud, gates, cr will be immedeately inactive once players enter m+ mode.

I think this could change the situation with class balance for the better. Most of classes would be equal with no op exclusivity

No its not simple but certainly doable, multi input single output algorithms have been around for years.

I think a good balance would be that there would be different mob types (Which currently exists) and the classes which provide less utility in M+ would get a small dps boost against mob types so for example a Warlock could do more damage to humanoid type mobs, Paladins to Demons (This used to be the case), etc and have a decent amount of all types in dungeons so you could not say “this dungeon is all demons, We need a paladin tank”

This would provide some form of a benefit to not taking an MDI class.

I think the problem lies in the fact that Blizzard have begun to underestimate the player base of their game and that with the existence of DPS Meters, Raidbots, Simcraft, AMR, WarcraftLogs, etc… that their is a lot of emphasis now for players to optimise their characters.

I do however have a question??

How did this guy get 420 Mythic 10 Azerite Armor pieces when Mythic 10,s do not drop Azerite Armor tokens and they do not drop in the weekly chest now either…

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/soulflayer/Хайкерсан

You can buy azerite armor from a vendor with the titan resideum you get from weekly chest.

Thats not labelled Mythic 10 though is it ?

They are. mine are aswell.

Ah ok thank you very much

Just a small update to this,

Currently sitting at io Score of 1300 and still struggling to find groups for M+ using the Group Finder, Seems I either have to switch mains to a Prot Warrior, Resto Druid or a Rogue… Or Unsubscribe getting declined all day long for 15,s is just depressing and depleting my key because of bad groups is also depressing.

If i see one more 11 Rogue or 12 Prot WarrOnly I will lose my temper and become a toxic member of the WoW community lol

(Not Really, But makes me want to whisper the leader
Are you MDI player,
Are you pro,
Is this a level 25 key in disguise.

I do not wish to work my key up and down and up and down all day long purely based on my class’s desirability, This is the first time in my 13 years of playing I have been so fed up with WoW that I quite often spend days not bothering to log on.

So far today Key has gone 13,12,13,12,11,10, 9 lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.