M+ Season 4 is awful for casual players

Brackenhide wasn’t in S1, it was in S2, and it wasn’t the highest key done either in that season. AV is by far the easiest key this season.

Maybe for people whose main hobby isn’t getting slapped in the face by balls and who can kill the hardened crystal before the party flops.

For good players I’m sure it is. For your average puglife I’m unconvinced.

Maybe, I guess it’s probably something like HoI or AA then? Much more unavoidable damage but the damage itself isn’t inherently lethal.

Tyrannical AV is still pretty brutal on pugs. There are no easy tyrannical keys.

The new gap from +0 to +2 is pretty bad, a lot of the casuals usually had a lot more ilvl before they attempted +12.

Its certainly not last power spike. Will give example on my Hunter

Next week im getting my 2nd bis trinket

Then in 2 weeks im getting diurna ring

Then in next 2 weeks i get the dps stats boost cloak

Then in 2 weeks im getting mythic version of shield ring

And that’s last realistic "power spike )

So 6 resets and then you have liek 3 resets to enjoy it and push before next expansion launches.

In the meantime i have extensive pandaland remix to farm and to farm up all wyrm / aspect crests

I have done around 15 +8 AV this week on 3 separate chars Its a joke as long as people know mechanics.

I even managed to +3 it like 1 time on my 505 itlv vengence dh doing normal regilar safe route without any skips.

Problem in there is the same as in all other dungeons - people doing low dps and failing mechanics

On my prot paly i compelted 7 out of 8 dungeons on +8 yesterday pushing my score to liek 2250 . Only thing i was to tired for was NO and i compelted 2nd AV +8

You’re drastically under geared compared to the people doing these keys, also nobody is going to use that cloak in mythic plus. Diurna ring is a 1% DPS increase, it’s barely a spike it’s just free damage.

1 Like

Not drastically at all , maybe 5-9 ilvl behind people who time +20’s. They are not full BiS 530+ ilvl. If you check some of those players rio profile, they were three-chesting +10’s and two chesting +11’s having only ~490 ilvl. So with this hunter ilvl you expect to probably in in 15+ keys already.

The difference between individual key levels isn’t linear. The difference between a 10 and an 11 is a lot lot smaller than the difference between a 20 and 21. 529~ might mean we see a couple more key levels but we’re talking 23-24 tops in the easier fortified keys.

No way I believe that, we will see at least +28 fort key timed minimum.

You think 8 ilvls on dps can improve a key from a 20 with 2 minutes on the clock to a 28? You typically need 100s leeway to go up a key level at that level, that’s ignoring you probably get another azureblade phase.

[quote=“Sieleria-silvermoon, post:18, topic:512110, full:true”]i like to be punished for making mistakes but to the point where im one shot through a def CD is a bit much no?
[/quote]
firstly, i am also working a full time job that required about 11h of my time every day.

secondly, there are not even one shots in a +10 right now that requires a def cd to live through it.
if you died from a one shot, you either stood in a frontal or misplayed some kind of mechanics completly wrong (probably leymore?)

and yes i get that it is no fun to fail a key because of some potato, but you cannot prevent it.
I have a very high success rate with pugs because i know what i need to look for or which groups to choose. it is something yoi have to learn.

on gop of it, because i have a busy schedule and dont want to sit in queue all day, i play tank and heal till i have high gear and high rio and then switch to dps if i fancy.
if i play a meta spec, i then can apply to keys. if not, then i run my own keys as dps.

works quite well for me every season.

yea, then it was s2.

I am noy convinced that AV is the easiest key.
In BH i can basically go afk as healer if the group is decent.
currently it certainly is the only key timed on 20, so i guess it will stay the highest key. but as someone said before, with pugs the bosses there are definitely much harder than the bosses in BH.

fortified AV is certainly the easiest, i agree

I’ve only made it past the 3rd boss in halls of infusion with a pug healer once on my priest. The rest of the groups die there. So many healers that can’t heal it.

Even sub 10?

Yes.

Last time was on +8, we just died there. Bro was doing like 150k hps, when I did it first week on +8 I was doing 260k hps.

True, if u can beat the invite me pls boss. I cannot believe u get invited in a +10 when u only are 490 ilvl. My shaman is 510 and i get insta declined.

Still have nightmares from the fixatate mechanic in season 1 brackenhide, especially on the first boss. The rest of the dungeon was/is pretty easy.

i didnt get invited at that ilvl except in the first week where i only did +8s.
now i am 514 ilvl and get declined in 10s from people with 2k io and ilvl 500.
it is whay it is.

90% i run my own keys on all my chars unless i am looking for a specific dungeon to farm and that game i only start when i have pretty high io and ilvl so i dont farm declines all day

the bleed is the main mechanic and easy countered if the group is not afk (but that is hard!)
fixate seems not to do alot dmg this season and the boss isnt so bad as long as earth bolt is interrupted ALOT.
bleed + bolts and you got a problem already on +6 but people will just blame the healer as they dont understand what happened