M+ Tormented Hero Title Score Updated Daily

Its fun for those who like it

Pretty much everything you´ve said here is wrong tbh except maybe Nw.
Hakkar is NOT a dmg check anymore, its about timing, when the shield recharged it was, now in high tyrannical keys you use 2 mins into the fight and after the shield you burn with hero, its about knowing when to kill the birds.
Nothing you can do on spires second boss? Rotate defensives and focus more on healing than dps.
SD isnt only the gauntlet and i am sure that that dungeon is not easy on forti or tyrannical but thats why you have a very forgiving timer.
Halls is doable up to some point without decurses, second boss gets harder but not anything else since the casters don´t recast if you stun etc.
And that mists argument is just not fitting, you are complaining that bosses need singletarget, if your comp is so aoe reliant then assign cd´s so you 2 phase it.
You picked up every mechanic in each dungeon and complained about it, the dungeons have been designed that way for a purpose, would you rather have every dungeon be free with your specific comp?
Not saying that SL dungeons are the greatest, but they aren´t the worst either, you just have to adjust your playstyle to it and i guarantee you that the average player can time every key on 15/20

Maybe i am wrong indeed since my reference is not 15/20 keys. But well, these problems were not in BFA on a bit higher keys. Everything you just mentioned is a wrong solution since it are not solutions.

The 0.01% of the player base. That’s less than the amount of people who have the Big Love Rocket xD

I doubt there’s just 0.01% of players that do +15s and above. Quick look at ranking sites give me anything but a different intuition than that. Care to share your data?

oh sorry 0.1%. still an absolute minority. waste of resources

You’re extrapolating though.
Being interested in doing M+15 and higher does not imply running for the top 0.1% title. Just like going for Elite or Gladiator does not mean you’re interested in going for the top 0.1% for the title.

There are many players in between who like these activities that’s what I wanted to say. It’s not just 0.1% of players.
(As I recall you asked what was the reason to do m+15 or higher, well, considering many players do it without the top title in mind I think it’s fair to say that you can do that just for fun)

cool but there are also many players who like doing other stuff, but they’re being ignored

Well that’s another topic.

I just commented on your erroneous claim that there was no reason to do m+15 and above: the participation of said activity shows that there’s reasons for it and it’s likely not the top title since few are actually looking to get it.

But there isn’t really any reason to do it. There is no rewards (well worth while reward) above +15. The Mount is the last thing worth collecting.

But instead they coax the few remaining players of the game to push above +15 with some useless Title. Whilst anyone else who wants to play the game is left with nothing else to do, because current Blizz don’t really care about making engaging content anymore. They would rather players just repeat the same thing over and over and over…

Honestly, I’m tired of repeating myself to a different person each time… just read the thread.

There is. It’s for fun and challenge. Just like there’s no reward for farming horde players in Tarren Mill back in the early days. It was just for fun.

You can repeat however you like but if you’re wrong 10 times I see it only fair sport that you’re called out 10 times (and you even write false informations in your claims).

Some players, including myself like to have something to work towards. A goal. I completed that +15 goal in 3 weeks. I look for other goals… there aren’t any… not anymore anyway.

If you’re doing something “just for fun”, then you’re not really working towards or achieving anything… wheres the fun in that?

I mean, if you don’t see the fun in doing challenging content for itself, and need a carrot to even participate in content, I’m afraid it’s a you problem.

The many players who engage in said content where there’s no designed rewards just shows that it’s actually you who is in a minority.

But that’s you calling it a carrot on a stick. I see it as something to work towards and a sense of achievement. It’s not a problem for me what-so-ever.

It’s how I live my whole life, I find something to work towards and I achieve it. Focus on the things that matter and the things which give results. That mentality really has taken me places, and I mean all over the world type places (not just talking big because I’m on the internet, totally true story).

Doing something just because it’s fun, just isn’t rewarding enough… honestly, it feels like a waste of time.

That’s because everyone else has quit the game, and the only people really left playing are the M+ers. Because after an 8 month content drought, people went off to do other things.

solutions for what tho? everything you mentioned can be countered, so why would they need to solve something that works out fine?

Do you even realise how hard it is to get to nearly 2800? I’m guessing slightly but have a friend pushing 2600 and that’s 23’s at every level. 2800 must be around the +25 mark.

Getting to 20s is for most a real achievement and though the higher you go the more AoE dependent certain pulls/dungeons become it’s still a massive feat of strength to pull off the coordination needed to complete them in time.

You say no-one cares; well if you’re not somewhat in awe of players that could make both you and I look like toons we just purchased from eBay yesterday then you’re either jealous or incapable of giving credit where credit’s due.

You really want to go back to the days when you had a warlock quest in The Barrens and no FP in Kalimdor and you had to walk from Darkshore? You are probably in a minority on this one.

So you want a new zone every three weeks or something, is that it? Maybe something you explore for a day, get bored log off and complain there’s no new content. The game is what you make it. Sure, a little more wouldn’t hurt, but if you focus on only one aspect of the game then surely you’re not exploring everything the game has to offer?

This all depends on your attitude. If someone considers themselves to lie somewhere in-between then they’re more than likely content with HC clear and maybe a couple of faceroll mythic bosses, or pushing as far over 15 as they can, or leaving it there and focusing on alts, achis, mogs etc etc. Saying there’s nothing for ‘middle-ground’ players is basically spouting nonsense.

Then log off and find something else to do; see you next launch and all that :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, a lot is countered by playing other classes. Or by not playing that dungeon that week with those affixes. Without the right dispell you can not even kill echelon since the jump is a 1 shot.

And yes, it is just my oppinion. It can be great for others to have burn phases on bosses. I don’t like it. No need for a discussion about it.

EZ 0.1% for us)

so you want every class to have every ability so you have everything all the time? thats not how games works besides i am telling you, you can time any 24+ dungeon in any week even without having the needed covenant for that dungeon, its just a matter of skill tbh.
and echelon is not a oneshot lol, i can tell you from personal experience that we did absolut meme comps with 20+ deaths and we still timed higher keys, the game gives you enough options

one of the few dk´s that get it :smiley: