Mad [H] 2/8M 8/8H - Recruiting for next tier

Our guild was created shortly after the BFA launch. We wanted to create an enjoyable, mature and semi-serious raid experience for our raid team. Additionally, we want our guild to be home to active players interested in other aspects of the game such as mythic+ dungeons.
--------------------------------------------------------
With regards to our raid team, we are realistic and understand Rome was not built in a day, but that does not stop us from setting goals and being ambitious about them. For our first tier together we wanted to make sure we cleared Heroic comfortably. Since clearing Heroic we have gone on to kill 2/8 bosses on Mythic. For the next tier, we want to do better and push ourselves to compete with the top guilds on our server and establish our foothold as a true raid guild. To do that we need to keep bringing in new faces, challenging our current faces and improving our all round gameplay.
If you feel like this might be the place for you, or want to ask some questions, feel free to join our Discord and ask away. We will try get back to you as soon as possible. To get straight onto our Discord head to www.madguild.eu/discord
Until then, Lok'tar Ogar!
Good luck and see you on the battlefield.
Sounds like a chill atmosphere.

Wanted to ask, would old Glory of the "raid name" achivement runs be a thing your guild would be running? To farm old mounts and such.
08/08/2018 19:21Posted by Kharnius
Sounds like a chill atmosphere.

Wanted to ask, would old Glory of the "raid name" achivement runs be a thing your guild would be running? To farm old mounts and such.

For sure - a lot of us are currently leveling to 120. After that we want to do A LOT of things together. Many haven't had the chance to do some older content and others like myself want to get more achievements and mounts, so we do want to organise these events as often as possible! You can message me in-game.
Bump
Interested
Whats your ideal level of raiding?
29/08/2018 09:37Posted by Niaik
Whats your ideal level of raiding?

We are not hardcore raiders - we want to progress through the content as it comes. We will start on Normal mode 1 night a week and see where that takes us. If for whatever reason we get to a point where a 2nd night is required in order to take on heroic then it will be something that is seriously considered.
28/08/2018 00:30Posted by Allurer
Interested
Message me in-game and we can chat about it
Are you looking for a tank / bench tank / 2nd team tank?

If not, I can off spec as Arms.
I'm not hardcore, as I simply don't have the time to commit, but I would love to join a guild with this attitude.

If you need to me to submit an application, let me know!

Cheers
I'm interested, I'm not a hardcore player but I'd like to considered as a DPS stand in.

I main Feral, But don't let it put you off! ;)

Anyways. I'd like to run Mythics and Mythic+ I'm always down for mythics
02/09/2018 02:59Posted by Jakedruid
I'm interested, I'm not a hardcore player but I'd like to considered as a DPS stand in.

I main Feral, But don't let it put you off! ;)

Anyways. I'd like to run Mythics and Mythic+ I'm always down for mythics

We are taking on players all the time. Give me a shout in-game at Rebeccablock to chat more about it
01/09/2018 11:09Posted by Pathogen
Are you looking for a tank / bench tank / 2nd team tank?

If not, I can off spec as Arms.
I'm not hardcore, as I simply don't have the time to commit, but I would love to join a guild with this attitude.

If you need to me to submit an application, let me know!

Cheers

We have about 4 raiders who main spec tank at the moment, but we are happy to have more players join us to provide more cover. We always accept dps players although we are stacked on melee at the moment that is. Nevertheless if you want to join us, send me a message in game.

Rebeccablock
Bump - still recruiting - primarily ranged dps.
Another bumperino
Searching for ranged dps.

Also accepting other roles if you are good at your role and if you can commit to 2 nights a week Wed/Sun 8-11 every week.
I'd like to join, I'm available most of the time on sun and wednesdays.
BM hunter, ilvl 350
bumpy :)
Bump
Bump