Mage LF raiding home (m+)

Hi there,

**My name is JEFF. ye funny right. :stuck_out_tongue: **

I am looking for a long term home with my mage. (atm 4/8heroic with couple of -10% pulls on princes and 45% pulls on Brood)

**Available everyday/night to raid. and highly motivated to push myself to be better every raid and share that with a like-minded group of people. **

**I used to play alot of m+ last seasons and gain some pretty nice IO on different chars/classes. always casually raided since WOTLK. Used to play in a top 200 guild and got some nice achievements through out that expansion. BUT that is a long time ago. Looking to get serious in to raiding again this expansion. **

**A guild that also does alot of m+ would also be highly appreciated. Even though i want to blast in NP with a nice like-minded team of players. **

My mage his raiderio profile:

**Hit me up for a talk. **
#Djevv2629

Hey there! i hope you are having a great time in this expansion!
It seems to me like you would fit in our guild so please hit me up on discord couldn’t add you for some reason: artorais

Hello there

Still looking for people :slight_smile:

Needing healer and a few DPS

Thanks

Please feel free to add me on Discord Keyda or gruby_zawiadowca

Hi! we’re looking for more long-term players. Meaning, stick around after the hype too :slight_smile: . Here’s our post as summarized as possible. Add me on bnet if you think we’re a match, or for more info. Tammz@2233