[Mage-RP] Dalaran Magic Faire #2 [31st Oct]

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/232120

With the fourth war having seemingly come to a long-awaited end, the Kirin Tor would like to open up its doors and host another Dalaran Magic Faire in the spirit of celebration. Since ancient times, Dalaran has been a symbol of peace and cooperation, of what can be achieved if all inhabitants of Azeroth work together. Tonight is an evening to celebrate these recent developments, and to remind ourselves of what is important.

The Dalaran Magic Faire is a server-wide social event for mages of both factions. It will be an evening of socializing, stocking up on your favourite reagents, and learning, to take place on the 31st of October. With the tremendous success of the last faire, I’ll be continuing these every now and then! Here is a link to the last faire forum post, if anyone is interested. [Mage-RP] Dalaran Magic Faire [31st May]

The schedule is as follows:

20.00 - Welcome Ceremony & Public Speaking Presentations
21.20 - Magical Market
22.00 - Spook’a’holics at the Legerdemain Lounge

20.00 Welcome Ceremony at Antonidas’ Memorial
Kelly Jendrock, speaker at the last Magic Faire, has formally been asked to host the second edition. She will open the faire at Antonidas’ Memorial at 8 bells.

20.10 - 21.20 Public Speaking Presentations
Speakers:
Kelly Jendrock - What happened to the art in Magical Arts? - The Military Standardization of Magical Research (and how to reverse it)

Azmira - Healing the World through Magical Means - How do we move forward?

Morgaid Walsh - Asking the Wrong Questions: A Brief Guide to Divination

Several shorter presentations have been scheduled to take place during these times. These can vary from standard lectures, seminars, theory or research presentations, or demo exhibitions - but will be quite concentrated in terms of time. Bring your notebooks and save your questions ‘til after the presentations, for the best of the best have come together to speak on a topic of their choice. Antonidas Memorial has been earmarked for these presentations, in tribute to their awe-inspiring will, wit, and wisdom.

21.20 Market for Magical Goods opens

Market signups:
Laurenn Coldshade
Isadar Abu Jabir
Lilandra - Enchanted arrowheads and archery gear
Layan - Snack Booth of Enchanted Delicacies
Fizzleplug Frostspanner - Ice Cream Vendor
The Traders Initiative
Kelly Jendrock

The Eventide has been equipped with several stalls and wagons, ready to house a multitude of merchants and buyers, and of course goods of the magical sort. Disclaimer: Interest in selling ones goods at the market must be announced beforehand, and the import to the city will be heavily regulated due to several previous mishaps. The Kirin Tor is not responsible for any potential damage to ones goods during importing or should they be deemed not appropriate for the occasion.

22.00 Spook’a’holics at the Legerdemain Lounge!
After the Market, the Legerdemain Lounge is hosting an evening of all things spooky. Entertainment, relaxation and socialization has long been a specialty of the Legerdemain Lounge, and something they are renowned for! Bring your best Hallow’s End costume, have a drink and enjoy some company after a long day of learning and bargaining.

OOC note

The event is open for changes and suggestions. And I will need volunteers to sell things on the market/host presentations/pet battle. Please get in touch with me if you would like to get involved in any of the scheduled happenings. If you want your character to claim one of the spots for a public speaking presentation, DM me to see if there’s any spots open. If you want to sell something at the market, inform me. I will continuously update this post with more detailed schedule over time. This server-wide event is being done to promote the AD Mage RP Discord server: [Mage RP] The Mage Quarter - Mage RP Discord Server , of which I moderate), in an attempt to make the mage RP community more tightly knit. Oh, and please check the AA event for some snazzy edited pics! Hope to see you there!

Contact: Kêlly in-game, Discord: Jespy#7215, or through the discord server linked above.

11 Likes

I just saw “31st of May.” I was going to say, bloody hell Kelly…planning well and truly in advance :joy::joy:

1 Like

If you stay ready you aint got to get ready

1 Like

Well as always, I always look forward to these events! I will certainly be there! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Absolutely cannot wait! \o/

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there to talk in the seminar as I did last time! Count me in!

1 Like

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/232120

Very nice Kelly! Best of luck!

2 Likes

Man I can’t wait for the time where complex magic will be discussed and my mindless zug zug will just grunt and nod :'D

1 Like

Hopefully will have the time to attend this!

1 Like

Kelly as always i am sure this is going to be grand and offer a lot of fun.
So here is a bump :star:

1 Like

Much hype! Really looking forward to it! :star_struck:

1 Like

Okay this is awesome. Can I come and sell stuff on the market?

2 Likes

I’ve added it to the Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨
Hope you have a magical time :partying_face:

2 Likes

ok i might be there maybe

3 Likes

See you there maybe

3 Likes
1 Like

so pretty x

1 Like

Bloop, bleep, bump.