[Mage-RP] Dalaran Magic Faire #5 [3th-7th January]

Day 2 of the faire starting in just over 30 minutes!

1 Like

Tonight is Aegwynn’s Enigmatic Wizard Tourney!

Hosted in the depths of Aegwynn’s Gallery, participants of the Aegwynn Puzzle Tourney - or Aegwynn’s Enigmatic Wizard Tourney - will be put through trials that require tremendous wit, will and wisdom. Guardian Aegwynn was perhaps one of the most clever mages this world has ever seen, countering the Legion’s wicked schemes at every turn. In her honor, Kelly Jendrock and Archmage Zyretha Snowdawn will administer the trials - to find out who is the Kirin Tor’s smartest.

OOC info

Aegwynn’s Puzzle Tourney is, shockingly, a puzzle, riddle and spellcasting tournament - where your brains will be put to the test. Sign-ups are not needed. The puzzles have been designed so that participant size does not affect the amount of time it takes - and they are also hand-crated. No amount of googling will help you here.

Contact KĂȘlly or myself tonight to take part!

5 Likes

Hey folks!

Tonight is the Conjurer’s Cook-off, which will be held at 8:10 PM ST down in the Chamber of the Guardian (same place as the portrait room, but further down fyi).

Our three contestants tonight are:
Kelly Jendrock
Aldieth Cloudwhisper
Daelya

They will be competing for the title of Archchef of Azeroth!

UPDATE: All hail Archchef Daelya, long may she cook!

1 Like

Shameless reminder post for tonight’s entertainment extravaganza, and close of the Magic Faire!

Schedule

• All evening: Open Bar in the Aegwynn’s Gallery Lounge!
  • All evening: Musical entertainment!
  • 20:00: Opening Speech & Menu Presentation
  • 20:10: Cassandra Hawk
  • 20:30: Poetry Performance by Lundra Moltenforge
  • 21:00: Eronise Ren’thas
  • 21:20: Performance by The Fablewind Faire
  • 22:00: Acheleus Moonblaze
  • 22:20: Kelly Jendrock
  • 22:40: Fireworks Show and close!
2 Likes

Yuss the big finale! There’s also a dress code for the occasion: Magical Minimalism. Clean colours, fabrics, details et cetera. As opposed to coming dressed in an entire chandelier.

And that’s a wrap! Thank you to everyone who volunteered to host public lectures, had a stall at the market, hosted competitions, participated in the competitions, wrote AA things, and a big thank you to everyone who attended and made this the biggest and best faire so far! It’s truly a community event and every single time it’s a blast to host it! See you in 5 months :eyes: :mage:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this event! I had an amazing time every night. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It was great! I particularly enjoyed the tournament. Just wish I could have stayed longer so I’d see more of the event.

Looking forward to the next one!

3 Likes

Beautiful event. Loved it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.