Mage Tower in TWW Pre-Patch

I’ve just tried the Mage Tower Healing challenge, and I’ve noticed that the mobs have much higher dps and HP than the last time I tried it. Are the challenges now tuned for Hero talents? Should I wait until I’m 80 to try the Mage Tower?

I tried the Guardian Druid one and it felt impossible.

I did it in SL when it first came out and also in DF on a different Druid and it was very easy compared to SL.

I’d say it’s best to wait.

It seems to be severly overtuned right now, I think it is because it’s adjusted for hero talents. I doubt blizz is gonna do anything about it. I wanted to venture into TWW with the spelltome but oh well …

Here’s another topic about it:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tww-pre-patch-broke-the-legion-mage-tower-challenges-they-are-very-overtuned-right-now/525326

Unfortunately until we can level to 80 it will seem overtuned again :frowning:

it was already impossible for me as holy priest so… whatever :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Healing is the only one I haven’t done since they re-released it. I hate that challenge so much, hopefully they nerf it.

Dam. I recently decided I want the flying book mount. I did all the challenges on most of my alts during Legion and figured I could do them again, though in truth I really struggled with some of them. Maybe not the hardest, but the one I struggled with the most was the Dragonlance twins, and really not looking forward to it. Guess it will have to wait until 80 now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.