Mage Tower - Restrictions

But i can predict IT. And IT will be abysmal low wasted time and resources since without weapon skins people will Just ignore IT .

I tested the /spit emote for 15 years and it took them so long to remove / fix it. I ainā€™t gonna test some magetower to wait another 15 years for good balance!

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you can decide for the player base, we wonā€™t need to bother now.

Many people will complete all 7 for the mount I can ā€˜predictā€™ that.

2 Likes

Fair enough, youā€™re right.

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll be bothering with the mage tower anyhow. Iā€™m assuming it will be some scaling thing so wonā€™t be able to outgear it at some stage.

Iā€™d better learn how to heal, never done it once in WoW but I want to go for the full 36 (but that will mean playing mage :face_vomiting:

Mage tower was pretty tough for most players , u had to use most of the heroes kit accordingly .

I did the Elemental one in Legion, I think Ele is pretty suited for Agatha challenge.
I struggled way more as a feral.

Give it few tries, is not that horrible!

t20 mogs are hideous, and even the new guardina shape makes no sense with the fel thingies.
if it rewarded t19 recolours iā€™d do it on my main, but for those t20s i wonā€™t bother.
i donā€™t like the mount either.

Probably. I really hope they make the healer challenge better. Quite ridiculous that it got harder the better gear you had. Was easier if you stripped your character.

I never tried it the first time around. But I am not the best player in the world, so I share a similar worry that it might be very hard to get through.

But I will roll up my sleeves and give it a good old fashioned try. Whatā€™s the worst thing that could happen? (No reallyā€¦what is the worst thing that could happen?)

I wonā€™t be. I couldnā€™t do it the first time because the challenge involved being chased and I panic at chasing scenarios. That, sadly, hasnā€™t changed. If they change the challenge Iā€™d certainly give it a go but I canā€™t see them doing that.

2 Likes

Same.

I do like it, but I donā€™t want to be forced to play other classes that I donā€™t enjoy playing. Expecting players to level up additional classes, besides their main, just for this, is insane imo. So Iā€™m not going to bother with it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m working this week so wont have time to test the tower, but will attempt some of the challenges when it comes out.

2 Likes

Not remotely interested.

This seems to me like a case of 'You wanted, X, you got X, now be quiet." Even if that X is not exactly what players were asking for.

From what I seen, people wanted the old rewards, not the mage tower itself, it just happened to house said rewards.

2 Likes

This is a case of ā€˜you wanted Y, you got Xā€™.

Agreed (for most people anyway; Iā€™m sure thereā€™s people out there who actually liked the content itself and wanted THAT to return - Iā€™m not one of those people).

1 Like

I wonā€™t, and for the simple reason that I want to test myself :smiley: I did 8/12 classes back in Legion (did all tank classes), and I really wanna see how much tries will it take me on live. :smiley:

Unless itā€™s gonna be some insane tuning, Iā€™m thinking like this:

• Tankā€™s one > Inside 5 tries
  • Healer one >Inside 5 tries
  • Agatha > Inside 2 tires
  • Xylem > Inside 2 tries
  • Raest > Inside 10 tries
  • Godā€™s queen Fury > Inside 10 tries
  • Feltotem > Inside 15 tries

At this point they could remove the content again or make 36 templates. so they can control how we must play the game. :man_facepalming:

What do you mean by this?

Removing the powers is good (I believe), it makes the challenge expansion neutral so it will be useful in 10.0 etc.

Templates are well suited to this activity actually, makes it a trial of skill not ilvl and rng from leggos and whatever system we are farming

4 Likes

it makes sense that it would be borrowed power free otherwise theyā€™ll have to to rebalance it every patch.

1 Like

they will never create templates. in legion we had all the borrowed power and now we donā€™t. where is the logic.

maybe the content is super easy now and we dont need it. but if its hard good luck with bring back players. the forum and reddit will burn