Mage tower sucks nerf it

are you kidding me ? :d

2 Likes

They just added a smackerony of M+ which, according to this very post, “is kinda fun” - and yet there is NO content you can do right now, apparently.

You may not realise it consciously, but if you think about what you’re saying a little more carefully you should realise that you’re not asking to have more content for yourself to enjoy - rather you’re asking for all locations to be made easy enough for you to defeat, and that hard should be a mode bereft of its own experience - just merely a setting, and that it is a crime if this does not apply to literally everything.

3 Likes

I you would have watched the guides you’d know that every single one of them has several items from old content which made it easier. Good luck farming that stuff in two weeks.

At this point I already know that you are just here for trolling.

7 Likes

Wanna guide link for rogues ? Because im not surę what im kidding about. Im just trying to be helpfull member of community :wink:

Dunno what you mean . I keep my arcano crystals in void storage / bank . They were waiting there for legion timewalking all that time :slight_smile: and yes farming bis tw gear is part od fun od tiemwalking. You had guides for past 2 months what you can farm on which Class. Its your fault you are unprepared :slight_smile:

u are big dumb ever i seen in this community go create a druid and spend your 200 hours for it its not about guide or something else its about scale and scale is so bad now

8 Likes

Yeah not all did,and you arent suppose to use old content gear,if they ban legendary ban all content gear let only shadowlands gear and let me see those videos you won’t fiind any on my spec at least.Stop trolling

4 Likes

And meanwhile we are not allowed old rewards because we “didn’t earn it” despite mage tower in argus gear was baby mode in comparison with this

4 Likes

Should have done IT back then then . Instead hoping that they will release faceroll version in future

ye with 910 ilvl from argus quest and quartermaster items was baby mode but imagine getting almost 1 shot from every boss in mage tower with endgame scaled gears haha gj blizz

2 Likes

Yeah ok boomer

3 Likes

How about releaseing a version closer to the hardest version they released initially?Or we dont take into account this is 100x harder than on release mage tower

5 Likes

Oh they should :slight_smile: imo mage tower shoudl have never been removed and shoudl have been always faceroll :slight_smile:

But then people shouldnt tell Blizzard for past 4 years :"yes we want chalenge we want to work for those transmogs " .

You got that chalenge you asked for. Now git gud or git honest :slight_smile:

Everything is scaled in the mage tower - mythic gear is not helping anybody. Stacking gear with the correct stats is better or going full time walking gear.
Based on the fact people are clearing it with mythic gear and no cheesy timewalking sets this is clearly a skill issue.

The community has been asking for challenging solo content since the previous mage Tower and Torghast debacle.
Go do your challenging solo content and stop complaining, if you want to make it easier go get a BIS timewalking set. Odd how every single person making thread after repeat thread on the NA / Eu forums calling for nerfs has a history of not stepping into challenging content, group or solo.

whats your problem its just a tmog set people should enjoy not do 200 attempt for it what the hell u have any life or you going outside sometimes ?

3 Likes

Guys just ignore lilith… passive aggressive at its best. He is just triggering and not interested in any constructive feedback. This version of the tower is objectively harder than it ever was. And there is no single reason to once again create content only for elititst.

I thought they wanted to start listening to feedback or is it on their business agenda to get destroyed in the forum for every thing they implement. Must be highly motivational for their devs.

17 Likes

They were based on artifact and legeies none of which you can use now at all .
No idea why this is so called tuned to the “pro player” when it shouldnt its a cosmectic and this is coming from a person who did 36 back then pre antrous.

11 Likes

When Valean can be one shot in the tank challenge tell me how that is a skill issue please.

9 Likes

Of course it is. Obviously if you cannot activate ultra instinct for the whole fight and anticipate every single cast it is your fault. * irony off*

I decided to cool down now. I unsubbed already and will see if any changes were made during the next week. If not, my focus will be on other games. I’m no longer waiting for promises to listen to players.

6 Likes

We all know that what players really wanted were the artifact appearances… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes