Mag'har the superior allied race

I wish their racials were superior too

1 Like

maghar male sounds like he’s taking a dump everytime you enter melee combat.

Every time…

Unplayable.

2 Likes

same as you cannon carrying unknown creatures by horde and allys

as you do use something better

They’re locked behind an unfun grind.

There.
That’s the reason I don’t have them unlocked.
Do I like their look? Hell yeah. Do I think their heritage armor looks awesome? Yep.

But it’s just not worth the hassle.

1 Like

This thread is enough :point_down:, the wisdom behind this poster is grand and unending… If it wasn’t because every Warchief ends their days in a horrible manner, I would have voted Symy to be it :disappointed_relieved:

And this thread here should convince you too

And… Orcs don’t /moo like a moo-moo does :wink:

4 Likes

their technology literally is goblin technology that they gained from the goblins that joined them during WoD. Also i quite sure highborne and blood elfs come after the goblins in technology with their constructs

But besides that they are improved version of the normal playable orcs yes

1 Like

They look like :poop: to me, but then again i find every race boring except worgins & THICC pandas

TBH I had fun doing all around the world quests for Honorbound - literally every activite in opposite faction island grant reputation, Island Expedition weekly, Warfront, War Campaign - there is a lot of activities to earn rep.
Leveling new character can be frustrating yet in some point it was also fun to remind yourself of all low level areas, do some quests (I loved Hillsbrad quests on Horde side where you’re questgiver and you later meet those “adventurers” and do some quests with them), revisit older instances. I dunno if I’ll have such fun doing it again with Zandalari troll or Kul Tiran if I finally decide to play Alliance side of the story (and actually play Alliance at all because I never participated in any expansion since Cata on Alliance side).
But that’s the beauty of WoW - everyone has something to do. One can like it, other can hate it but in the end we all play the same game and “live” in the same virtual world doing what we all like.

2 Likes

Well said friend

Replaced by a more suitable candidate.

They have Lazer dinos and have you seen the range of their balista missles? One shot one score they even bullseyed Jaina.

Talanji wasn’t in Undercity mon.

someone didn’t do quests apparently. Zandalari are training since childhood to be buffed. Loa give boons indeed but that is a bargain not gift fo free.

These Voodoo powers were good enough to deal with Liteforged.

Lightforged? Where!? RUUUUUUN

1 Like

I meant Sylvanas mon

maybe you will run mon but I’ll just summon tiki army :wink::relieved:

I got cha back!

1 Like

Sylvanas is not “your” queen. Zandalari only acknowledge orders from throne in Zuldazar.

1 Like

Well, when the invasion of the Lordaeron happened, I was not Zandalari

On that comment I meant Sylvanas

But theyre ugly

Would rather be a blood elf on horde

I suppose, just pointing out that it’s bizzare for Zandalari to call undead elf “our queen” :wink: