Mail is ugly, show me your best mogs

Bonus points if it’s a fel theme.

I’m having a hard time finding good mix’n’match mogs with mail tbh

1 Like

Sadly, mail mogs kinda suck, almost always.

Thisnis the best ive managed to do and rarely change it hah.

<— nighthold set
i can’t wear anything else than this or the dragonstalker set from vanilla, most mail sets suck.

5 Likes

The mail set for bastion in SL looks awesome so hopefully mails gonna get some love next expansion! :smiley:

Sylvanas’s style :wink: I love this.

I hate that character so nope! But you should try the purple version (mythic one I think?) it has skulls and fitting colors.

Here’s my transmog which I’m pretty proud of.

I think its ok)

I got my set in Mists of Pandaria and my weap in vanilla. I don’t need to worry about ever switching transmog. But it’s still kinda fun to collect all the sets in every difficulties.

Yeah :rofl: still got problems soloing mythic raids

I want an elegant set with correct colors that can match with the bow named ulmath’s soulseeker. But I cant find any items that fit that color scheme and I might be the wrong race for an “elegant” transmog :smiley:

1 Like

Ive been trying to build a mog aroind this bow. Impossible

Your set is not that bad, hopefully Memelands will offer better sets for mail.

2 Likes

Mail not as bad as it seems.

I found it hard to make meself a mail mog that is pleasant to the eye, but this is what I wear now.

warfront alliance look good… also zandalari mail

Eternal Traveler looks good, love the Antorus set, but requires a different helmet. Siege of Ogrimmar sets are not too bad either, and the “elite” warfront for the horde is really good. That’s about it :joy:

My hunter its a gnome girl, everything looks good on her :wink:

1 Like

Mail does get the shaft often. Shaman get some nice sets.

In my opinion many mail sets looks decent. There are a lot of “non-flashy” parts with leather/hauberk flavour. I don’t like the colorful and bling bling vibe of many sets which is usually the main theme of Heroic/Mythic versions. I feel like a clown in something like this. I prefer more natural, medieval, kind of LOTR look of armor. And with mail You can for sure create something like this. This is also the main reason why I don’t like mage armor. Everything looks like rainbow when I prefer something more modest.

5 Likes