Mailbox campers!

They are so effin annoying!

Why there cant be like no mount zone atleast…

I see ppl camping on the mailboxes with their biggest mounts, and that i see as harrasment 101.

Am i the only one whos annoyed?

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

No, you’re not the only one

3 Likes

How is that harassment? Are you serious or you are misusing a word?
Personally I don’t have any issues with people that use Yak, Mammoth or Dino near Mailboxes. I do it myself time to time, it’s a convenient way to sell mail or put on the Action House goods from gatherer alts.

Unless you play on a Roleplay realm I don’t see the problem.

4 Likes

Honestly mailboxes aren’t really hard to get to even when swarmed by people. A mild annoyance maybe.

1 Like

This used to be really bad, the mailboxes and many npcs (especially limited time event ones) have extended hitboxes now.

If it’s really bad you could try moving into 1st person camera and getting real close to the mailbox or simple moving location.

Also if you are a tech savvy adventurer you have

or if you are quest savvy

Somebody heard your plea!

3 Likes

you know the meme with the deformed screeching berniebro coomer raging about something trivial on one side and on the other you have this handsome scandinavian masculine blone man saying “yes”? xDDDD

imgur. com/UkUiMXG

thread

RIFTS had a wonderful toy called a sheeping wand that turns any player into a sheep, it would also automatically dismount them if they where mounted and was ideal for these jerks that got huge mounts out and parked them on top of things.

Would be great to see something similar in WoW. maybe a wand that reduced the size of their mount to 10% and a temporary title of '‘Don’t I look silly’

I’m more familiar with the role yes.

1 Like

dont be jealous of their brutosaur. they are at mailbox because they dont have the toy mailbox/engineer.

increase spawn rate of postmaster toy thing and this will be fixed

1 Like

Go to your garrison and enjoy the social distancing.

but the brutosaur gives you the AH so you only need that mailbox and you can afk in one spot earning flip gold all day.

engineers can just stand in the vale tho since they get the only alternative to this at their engineer ah.

Dont make the “big mount” guys feel special with this thread! You still can use the mailbox though their big mounts.

Just dont move too much to make them satisfied. Try to find the mailbox with your mouse cursor.

1 Like

go to a different mailbox or get your own mailbox smh

OR there could be nomount zone!

What if all mailboxes get campers?

This behaviour is clearly harrasment, and it spreads to another types!

“Okay i can do this, so i can do this too and get nothing…”

I dont think you understand the word or misused it as you are wrong .

I miss the mailbox dancers. Those should make a comeback.

2 Likes

the only thing i agree with in this entire thread is that big mounts get in the way of mailboxes especially when its overpopulated… saying its harassment is a step too far and surprised you havent been reported if im honest.

I come from large realm where my faction is the realm, pretty much. So on peak times - THAT one mailbox is hugged by saurids and whatnot, but oddly enough I have never had problems to click that mailbox, and if that inn mailbox is so important, know that there’s another mailbox just nearby.

Or in SW/Orgrimmar - there’s so many mailboxes, just take few steps away from AH and win ?

I am not entirely sure where BfA Horde keeps their AH mounts, but I am certain that Horde does not have less mailboxes vs. Alliance as otherwise it would be alliance bias and no such thing in Bfa!

Also sometimes in raids I have cast the mailbox and the mount, and I have never asked to move from that mailbox I cast under my feet - meaning players can use it. When I use mount for myself I tend to use it on run and then use mailbox when I actually need those raid consumables.

You are more likely blocked by the transmog mount by purpose, AH mount is not best mount to block mailbox. :slight_smile:

To fix any mailbox and mount issues Blizzard has already existing tech - they use it on some NPCs and some areas - i.e. Magni in Silithus (because he was NPC you needed to meet at launch). It auto dismounts player. So they can just make mailbox proximity a no-mount zone. And sorted. Does not need to be wide range. Just few yards would be enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/P1020178-800-400x300.jpg

Those monsters!