Mailbox purge

Hey,
can you purge my mail as well so I can transfer?
Server: Gehennas
Char: Nicetale

Thanks!

@Sunzed See my linked post above as well.

1 Like

Hi!
Could you purge my mail from my DK please?

EU- Gehennas - Ahnubis

Thanks pretty much !

@Creox Just like the others see above.

1 Like

Mailbox Purge Request
Server: Venoxis (EU) Classic
Character: Lynie

@Ailyna Check above for the guide.

1 Like

I really don´t get it. You could clear our mail, but you don´t…and you want us, who pay´s for this service, to lvl a character so we can post on US and someone else will do it for you? Is this a joke? Waiting time approximately 1 week? So all my chars are on the new realm, but my main is stuck? WoW Blizz, this is rock bottom…
Clear my mail man, please, ty!
Crymé - Venoxis (Eu) Alliance
But I know the reply will just tell me to look at the guide (which is useless and pretty cheeky for us customers)

Please purge my mailbox from the following Character:

Name: Oneangryorc
Server: Venoxis (EU)

Choice is entirely yours, many EU players have been helped through the fast track guide this way. Rest is covered in the FAQ on the questions you may have.

Edit: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mailbox-purge-active-thread/1350943/2157 :slight_smile:

See my guided link above.

1 Like

i can’t transfer my character because i have mailbox but everything is empty, also auction house orders…waiti time for a ticket is 14 days , someone can purge my mails please? i dont know what to do.

Firemaw - Gnaru wow classic

1 Like

i refuse to do everything you mentioned , we are in 2022 not in 1990. this is ridicoulous for a subscription game based.

Didn’t you say you didn’t know what to do? And then promptly refuse to do something that may help yourself significantly faster with an useful guide I made after a lot of players needed (visual) directions.

So you did choose choice 2 then?

Rest is covered in FAQ.

1 Like

i opened a ticket here with 2 weeks of waiting list that’s it , i just hope that some mails will arive so i can delete em. meanwhile i level in my current server. Man we pay for a game with no service and also we are in 2022 not in 90’. this is simply unaccetable by a company like blizzard. locked servers , no assistance for stupid bug like this… im becoming tired of this experience.

Saneko, are you posting your guide full time now? :laughing: I have been sharing it on the German support forums as well, by the way. You are famous now. :hushed:

1 Like

i dedided to follow ur guide on step 1 , i create a char lvl 10 on us server , but i can’t select it here on forum us , i don’t have it on my character list.

You have to go to the US forum, not the EU forum.

yea… i mean i cant change my new char on us forum

That’s is covered in the guide.

Edit: I see you managed to figure it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.