[Main Thread] Dreadnaught Classic SOM server lagging/unable to login 04-04-22

What are you talking about ? this is not individual characters this is whole damn server every1 has same problem, do you want entire server to make tickets?

1 Like

Hello techs,

Check your server it is acting up again.

Friends have been locked out of the server as they canā€™t log in, abilities donā€™t work, mobs can hit us but we canā€™t defend ourselves and die, ppl get stuck walking at 100% speed, ppl unable to log in, release spirit or ressurect.

Also, others have been getting black screen when they log into the server and canā€™t even see their characters.

Your server is dying again, w/e the matter was yesterday you did not fix it permanently.

3 Likes

The server is down again

1 Like

since yesterday, massive lag loading character list, massive lag entering world with a character, massive lag looting, massive lag sending/accepting invites, massive lag zoning into dungeons, massive lag logging outā€¦ seems the only thing not lagging is the chat server

1 Like

The problem is still unresolved. I canā€™t log into the game. How much longer should it take before you notice the problem?

2 Likes

What do you mean with ā€˜ā€˜Some of youā€™ā€™ and ā€˜ā€˜Issues effecting the server are resolvedā€™ā€™. This is an issue for every single player online as of the last few days and from what I can see nothing has been resolved. Server is still horribly unstableā€¦

1 Like

Finally a response! Just give us more response, please, server is horrible and broken, nothing works, waste of hours and time. Literally thousands of players looking for privateservers rn, fix it

1 Like

Hi there,

A Character With That Name Already Exists (my char is online for straight 20hours)

i cant even open a ticketā€¦ā€œOOPS! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WENT WRONG.ā€

:frowning:

1 Like

Long log in screen, cant use mail, auction house, hearthstone, flightpath.
Sort it out blizzard.

Is it possible to explain what exactly the issue is? What is the ETA of the fixed problem? How fast was it fixed last night? A little bit more information would be great!

3 Likes

Blizzard, FIX YOUR GAME!

Please fix this issue. Havenā€™t been able to play for 2 days straight now.

2 Likes

Yesterday we had to cancel our raid because servers did not let people enter the game and the same thing is still happening. Mailbox only shows empty on every character. Are you systematically running this game down or what? At the moment the game is unplayable.

Can we get some kind of status or ETA of a fix? The server is not working at all. You can log in after a long wait but nothing is working when you finally log inā€¦

server now completely offline xD

I think they are restarting

1 Like

letā€™s hope so

blue post incoming???

1 Like

server back up, things seem smooth so far (knock on wood)

Zero announcements given in chat or anywhere to give people notice before doing a server reboot. Truly shameful.

Howdy!

Sorry for the confusion here. We attempted to resolve this issue, but it popped up again. We have made some changes and ask everyone to retest now. Let us know if you are still experiencing the problem or if the issue has improved. Thank you.

1 Like