Major Characters 'gone' or dead from the game

Oh, what? You’re gonna pull the Ol Blanchy card on me? Or some WC3 Hero with zero relevance to modern WoW?

If you’re gonna do a list of literally all the lost characters from every quest in every zone then that list would be several pages long for both sides. I’m not contesting that. But I’m just not that interested in minor characters with zero relevance outside of the zone and quest-line they appear in but rather the ones with a greater purpose in their racial and/or faction narrative going forward.

1 Like

The Characters I listed (yes RTS Characters) all died during WoW. And no not to “up” the Horde. Frankly I like remembering some of them. That’s it. And if “former Horde” would not be an option, they would not be here.
But yes, those list could get very long with every NPC.

1 Like

Are you sure you want to bring these?

And then agree with Saurfang that Thrall’s horde is an abomination and Sylvanas Horde is the true Horde.

Honestly if we’re going to count those guys, we should also count Rend Blackhand, and every leader of the Iron Horde… there’s a reason I draw a clear distinction between “Old” and “New” Horde. There are exceptions, like Grom Hellscream, Saurfang and Eitrigg, but the vast majority of Old Horde characters that have been around never became part of the New Horde.

What?

I never said I agree with Suarfang. But they were Horde at one point right? No matter how many blood they had on their hands. And don’t forget some of them were killed by Thralls Horde. So no withe washing here. Just a simple list.
But Zul’jin did nothing wrong.

Sure I can agree with that. That’s reasonable. I did not see it from the Op tough. But I am fine with it for this thread.

1 Like

I think the OP also meant “No longer Horde” as in, characters who abandoned the Horde/Alliance by becoming neutral in the game. Kinda like Thrall and Malfurion for a long time were neutrals even though the Cataclysm war was going on, though I’d not count either of them anymore since both of them have since rejoined their factions.

thrall didn’t abandoned anything though his neutrality was always somewhat of a joke his always been horde first even when he was so called neutral unlike our heroes who go full stupid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.