Make 3 changes to the game

So the conversation went like this:
You: Tell me what you want
Reply: xxx - it would provide years of content for me
You: “hah, years of worthless content”

Canvassing opinions then telling people what they want is worthless is pretty dumb, even by the standards of this place.

You’re doing the forum equivalent of punching yourself in the face then bragging you owned someone.

6 Likes

Incorrect. Protection Paladin during S1 and S2 of BfA had no Holy Power system. They added that in S3 or SL S1 I think. So I know exactly how CD based the class was beforehand-

It’s interesting to see you say this, because I’ve also seen you arguing against people who want Mage Tower skins back quite a few times.
You told them that there were already hundreds of available transmogs in the game, and that they could survive without having the Mage Tower ones.

This person was asking for this yet again.
And I was merely stating that I disagree with this viewpoint, while explaining why I believe that.

When the statement is “bring back the mage tower skins, waaa!” or “bring back old CM mogs waa!” I still say I’m against it.

You framed something completely different though. You asked people what their 3 wishes were, then told them they were dumb wishes.

Feels quite different to me.

3 Likes

I’m not making threads to sit back with popcorn and watch. That’s boring.
I want to interact with people and engage in discussions.

There’s not much discussion to be had with someone I agree with. I leave a like and then move on. Hence I’m more likely to reply when I disagree with someone.

I disagree with a whole bunch of peoples wishes here.

OT, I’d like 10 man raids back at the hardest difficulty.

3 Likes
  • Bring back WoD disc priest
  • Increase character power outside cooldowns and reduce the power of cooldowns
  • make older expansions professions matter

I agree with this too.

I think raiding in general would be more popular if it was 10 man content.
Most people with a job and a family don’t have 19 online friends they can easily share a schedule with.

nothing like we had before so no not incorrect at all :slight_smile:

Just checked your rio , you did nothing in any of those seasons to see and feel how it actually played in raids and m+.
You swagger thinking you know a lot about everything but until you recently joined your new guild you were healing 5/6/7keys

1. Return GM’s to the game, it’s “quick”, it’s personal, it’s effective, with GM island etc.

2. Player Housing w. Prof. Housing, instanced, customizable etc. Add related proffs while at it, carpentry, foresting etc.

3. Rework Orgrimmar to become a proper and nice place to be in again, and make other capitals relevant.

1 Like
  • Bring back 8.1.5 m+
  • Flying everywhere
  • Make raids and dungeons drop the same trinkets
  1. Return vanilla zones (with Zidormi switch).
  2. Return every removed bit of content. Original Naxxramas, all removed quests including class quests and so on. Every removed mount including early vanilla ones. Siege of Undercity (WotLK one). Qiraj event with scepter (obviously reworked). Everyone must be able to obtain everything with reasonable effort, visit every event happened in the game, pre-patches, burning of Teldrassil and so on.
  3. Allow character downleveling. So I can be level 70, yet with click of the button I can downlevel to level 30 and do some vanilla quests with appropriate difficulty.

Basically I want this game to eradicate every bit of FOMO philosophy.

1 Like

Eradicate warmode on pvp servers.
Give us personal loot.
Go ‘‘f2p’’. (can keep expansion costs just no sub)

1. Delete the Alliance.
  2. Make the Warcraft 2 races playable.
  3. Bring back all old Horde heroes.
1 Like

Play Classic then. No need to destroy the fun for the retail Horde just because you are nostalgic.

Be careful the woke crowd might wants to get you for this.

2 Likes
  1. Delete Blood Elves, make The Horde great again.
  2. Player housing.
  3. Remove transmog limitations.
1 Like

Never change Erevien.

Keep fighting the good fight. FOR THE HORDE!

2 Likes

Garrosh did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

My fight continues until alliance bias is gone.

2 Likes