Make 3 changes to the game

1. More help sooner for solo players after group content has been rushed and left for dead. Including dungeon quests so they can be completed.

2. Storage: Personal bookcase in the library, photo album, bigger quest log, increase/easier achievement tracking.

3. Transmog: Sort out hat hair ! Also need loads of plain(ish) skirts (without trousers) for easier colour matching with outfits and belts. (All classes). More crop top armor or shirts that show DH tattoos properly.

• Player housing
  • Reforging
  • 10-man raiding
2 Likes

ofc, Its Slapface.

He just couldn’t fit “Slapmyownface” on the character creation or someone else had it already.

I have better taste. I would have picked “Selfslap” instead.

The topic is fun, lets not derail it with petty bickering.

Vulpera paladins
Choose faction and race separately
Bring Voljin back

They spend enough time wih the Trolls and several of them follow a loa, Vulpera prelate sounds interesting
A paladin is just a priest with martial traning and in an armour
Or a warrior with devotion
Vulpera have both of those

This!
Ten thousand time this!
But the Horde soon would depopulate I’m afraid

Why?
He had a good run, own story, life lived fullest, and was stabbed by a demon to death - tho’ people tend to forget that Demon not really sneaked upon him, there was a whole cohort in the middle of a bloody and horrible battle where many died
Not your killer makes your death important or heroic, lots of kings and famous poeple died because of a noname soldier or because of a nobody
Let the dead rest and make room for the young, the new heroes
Life goes on
He became a spirit guide then a Loa anyhow - so even had soem stories after his death
Nor the Horde, nor the Trolls need him, his return wouldn’t add anything to the story, he would be just a relic of the past, aged troll with most of if nit every friend and family dead

I agree.
WoW recycles dead characters all the time, it feels like Dragon Ball where death is meaningless.

Galakrond is next…

To be fair, WoW thrives on Nostalgia
I dare say, nostalgia what keeps WoW alive nothing else, not the new content and new players - even tho’ both exist :roll_eyes:
So I can understand why they do it
But would be “healthier” if we would… just let go the past, beloved characters, events, expansions and just move along in the future
I like the Vulpera and the Dracthyr exactly because of that
They have no “roots” connection to the old and petrified history, nor old “big names” (well except Neltharion, but from the Dracthy point of view, they never knew Deathwing and they are the embodiment of the past effect on the present and future)
They are “free” , fresh and original, the Vulpera basically the first unique playable race not seen before just like the Dracthyr + they have an unique, never seen spec, the Augmentation (but even without it it would been unique with the charged spells)

The whole game’s meaningless fundamentally.

Some people enjoy PvP and it’s an activity that’s perfectly healthy for the game.

Quit being antagonistic for no reason.

Supply and demand is literally the fundamental market force. If your supply is literally infinity then it doesn’t matter what demand is - the price is by definition 0 and its value therefore 0.

Someone needs to read Economy 101.

Actually, scratch that. Someone needs to understand why kids burrow things from one another. That’s right, I’m claiming a 4 year old understands this while you, evidently, do not.

1 Like

Do you play to watch others or do you play for yourself?

Cause i play for myself and not to watch others.

Sure, I can say cool mount.

But I can also say that people whom have ‘exclusive’ mounts, shouldnt ’ feel special’ because they have played at times where it was in the game.

They shouldnt be threated special either.

Yeah, cool story, you play since vanilla, what a buzz. I dont care if you play since vanilla and if you expect me to give you same threatment as a war veteran you’re horrible mistaken.

1 Like

I’m a rather new player that started in Dec 2021 with Shadowlands, there’s a lot of things I don’t even know existed in this thread, but I do know a few things :

Housing exists, kinda-sorta, with the WoD Garrison, and you can customize some parts of it to fit your tradeskills. It would be very nice if the Tradeskill Buildings could act as the workbenches in Valdrakken though.

Now, for my real wishes :

1. Permanent IP-address ban of all whiners that never engage in debate and answer to arguments by “No/10chars”.
  2. Permanent IP-address ban and deletion of the “Slapface” character in particular.
  3. Permanent IP-address ban and deletion of the whole account of that “Bobbycothick” infuriating troll.

YES, I’m in a very foul mood due to severe life-threatening health issues, YESS I’m more than fed up with 120+ of the 140 new threads every two hours being whines with not even a hint of a constructive solution or debate, and YESSS I’m about to go ballistic at the next slightest provocation.

I play this game to relax and try to forget my very probable doom, I come to these message boards to search for information or constructive, pleasant conversation, and trawling through hundreds of whines with no point is adding anguish, stress and rage to my already failling health.

I’m out, I’ll go fishing ingame, or bashing hopelessly underleveled mobs in starter zones with my max level characters to lower my murderous intent.

1 Like

Sure,yeah.

Agree to disagree.

I’m voicing my opinion because that’s what one does on these forums.
Isn’t that reason enough? :blush:

And yet people are paying for pixels. Which are infinitely in supply. :thinking:

Take some of your own advice. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

remove dracthyr
remove pandaren
remove vulpera

I can see that…

Hey now, hold up…

That’s going too far, mister!

Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done!

No, you’re being antagonistic. You’re telling people who have played a game mode for 18 years that their game is stupid and worthless because it’s unhealthy for the game as if it somehow affects you.

How does PvP affect your PvE?

Artificial scarcety.

Look up copyright.

This is what Slapface said you didn’t understand, and he’s right.

I don’t think you know what antagonistic means.

showing or feeling active opposition or hostility towards someone or something

So I’m saying you’re being antagonistic towards PvP and those who play it.
You’re saying I’m antagonistic to not understanding market forces? How does that work?

You know what I’m antagonistic towards, same as you are with PvP? Low-level mount farming. So there’s one. But I don’t run around the forums finding people who do it to tell them how much I dislike it.

1 Like

You go thread to thread trying to force your views onto others so thats pot:kettle there, you are just as bad if not worse than Tah.

Who cares if people buy boosts, some people are collectors and solely want the curve/cutting edge mounts for there collections it harms nobody as it means nothing irl.

1. Add an opt-in, totally secondary and non mandatory “survival mode”, where travelling and interacting with the world has a lot more depth and meaning
  2. Add an opt-in, totally secondary and non mandatory old expansions scaling, where you can choose to level up to 70 while playing old expansions and catching up to maybe the lowest current live game patch ilvl, but you can play old expansions as they were current ones, with the appropriate LFR LFG and so on
  3. Add more content like the hunt for the Lucid Nightmare, and maybe mainstream it a little bit
1 Like

It does so on various levels. And it has done so over the years on various levels.

Time and resources being allocated to it, instead of PvE content.

Balancing: More so in the old days because thankfully they can seperate the two pretty well nowadays, but I still clearly remember some of my abilities being nerfed into the ground or even downright removed because of Arena, back in TBC. It was horrible.

There is always going to be this cold war between PvP and PvE for many players. This leads to toxicity. That affects everyone involved.

No he’s definitely not right.
I understand fine; I just personally put no stock in that. For ME that is not what makes a virtual item desirable.

Difference of mindset. Look it up.

And here you do it again. :person_shrugging:t4:
Everyone on this forum knows what kind of person you are, dude.

No; you’re being antagonistic TOWARDS ME. Jesus… The fact that I even have to explain that is just sad.

2 Likes

We know you are special, I said it here:

You are the best, Tah. You are so far above us.
But you being above all of us doesn’t change the fact that, in the eyes of the average person (not you, because you are above average), scarcity does, in fact, enhance value.