Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) 😱

We haven’t seen anything new like this, so here goes.
Gonna start this one strong.

https://ibb.co/nBnfCb8

Yep, I spent 9k gold on my main’s hair, and I’m certain it’s 10 times as much for all my mogging.
Worth every penny copper? Hell yeah! That hairdo won’t do itself, mark my words!

Now, what about you…?

15 Likes

It took me about 300 hours on max lvl to realize you can use moonfire while in bear.

23 Likes

Behold…

Christ, maybe that’s why I’m always poor :laughing:

edit: As for a dark confession of my own… I judge people hard on transmog, charnames and even what mount or title they use :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m the opposite.
I won’t pay 10k gold for a mount (unless it is a really special mount).
I have hundreds of thousands of gold but I just can’t bring myself to pay that much for a mount.

7 Likes

I bought the full 230ilvl gear thinking I could equip them all… lmao.

31 Likes

I always silently judge people based on their transmog (except if you are a gnome, then I will judge you even if your transmog is good.)

26 Likes

I’ve played a noem till level 48 :no_mouth:

3 Likes

[EDITED: Please, no calling out other players]

5 Likes

I lick my chips

3 Likes

I would like to be less curvy :panda_face:

10 Likes

same, only real way to enjoy all the flavour tbh

1 Like

i thought your confession would be about you gagging saucage for azerite. Nice guild name btw

3 Likes

I have a full head of hair IRL.

13 Likes

I once in my whole wow career rage quitted before last boss…later i regretted it, but bad people were bad.

1 Like

I like female bodybuilders

5 Likes

Demon Hunters without Warglaives are dead to me.

7 Likes

Wow, me 2, i have to check the thousands spent there. On all my chars, then i wonder why i have to farm so hard for a legendary…
Also, mog, but my voidy has a discount at least :laughing:

1 Like

I never had player a druid or priest to max level in my 11 years of playing wow XD

2 Likes

I barely notice other people’s transmogs, or their expensive hairstyles, or even what race they are. Unless you’re a Tauren, I would probably have no idea what race you are if we’re playing together.

The only reason I know what races my guildies play is because I had to look up their characters on the armoury to draw pictures of our raid team to celebrate getting various curve achievements. For most of them, I was quite surprised to find out what race and gender they all were… (Of course it was mainly female blood elves)

4 Likes

Most of my shirts and hoodies are black and I don’t wear hats.

6 Likes