Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) šŸ˜±

Imagine the two mixed, will be such a nice color, maybe red highlights on a very light blonde :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If we get the option, Iā€™ll definitely do it once, but a friend of mine made a Discord avatar for me where she combined my two priestsā€™ faces. Which also looks amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yup, so many nice ideas!

We should buy the devs some cute notepads that will bring them joy writing the ideas down :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Theyā€™ll buy whatever the pretty elf ladies like us are selling :smirk:

2 Likes

I levelled and am gearing a Horde Hunter altā€¦

Sadly. red hair was not an optionā€¦

But I do look absolutely spiffing.

Iā€™ll buy that for a dollar!!!

2 Likes

Heresy! Whereā€™s my torch?

So many horde races that can be redheads, yet you create one that doesnā€™t have a single shade of crimson. Begone from my sight! Now!

Tears fall on the floor as the beautiful Thalassian priestess runs away, crying in pain and disappointment. She clearly couldnā€™t bear seeing the non-redhead orc huntress.

2 Likes

Its OK, you can now bask in my fabulousness.

Even one as beautiful and awesome as me has an ugly side.

2 Likes

Yaaaaay! The most beautiful redhead is back! :woman_red_haired:

No, noā€¦ that oneā€™s the author of this (in a good way) derailed thread. But youā€™re still a close second!

Like less than an inch.

ā€¦anyway! Happy to see the original Souldefiler back!

1 Like

I made alot of mistakes in an instance once. The other 4 players were guildies. They had a long pause, clearly waiting for the timer so they could kick me out. I was first though by starting a vote to kick the tank with the message ā€œmage nubā€. They voted to kick the tankā€¦ then I left. I logged out and giggled like the naughty, stinking little gnome I am.

7 Likes

A dark confession eh? I once ran out of milk and resorted to using apple juice for my cerealā€¦ :point_right: :point_left:

6 Likes

Ewww!
/10 chars

Im pretty sure thatā€™s a war crime.

Or at least a crime against nature.

In any case you win this thread you despicable monsterā€¦

3 Likes

The student life is a pathway to many acts some consider to be unnatural.

1 Like

I did this but with water :laughing:

3 Likes

Many years ago I used to be a guild leader and in the guild I had an officer with which whom I was probably more on respectful terms rather than friendly where you can comfortably joke around with each other etc. Then there was a girl (not in the guild) that I had recently started having some, letā€™s say ā€œspicyā€ conversations with.

One day we were having one of these conversations, she had written something to me and I replied to her something of equal proportions, except, without me noticing in time, the officer had written something to me, so I actually sent him this loaded message. I quickly replied to him ā€œLOLā€ except, in that short time span the girl had written something to me again, and therefore she received the ā€œLOLā€

The girl instantly ignored me, never to be heard from again before I could explain anything. To this day when thinking back on it, rather than feel embarrassed, I just laugh, because itā€™s hilarious how much you can fk up in just a matter of a few seconds if you donā€™t pay proper attention to the screen.

Moral of the story: always double check who you are actually replying to.

6 Likes

I fancy you! But you have to let me defoul you. I can do amazing things with totems. Youā€™re gonna love the earthquake totem.

Dark confession eh? I kissed an Orcā€¦ and i liked it.

Then whatā€™s the point of postingā€¦?

Saying that youā€™re not talking about your dark confession(s) is not a confession in itself, itā€™s just a statement.

You dont own me.

My dark confession is that goblin and gnomes are the superior races.