Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) šŸ˜±

Finally, you admit itā€¦ the dark and forbidden have always had a special charm to them, something youā€™ll never be able to get.

But alas, my confession is that there is a void elf even more charming than meā€¦ her name I shall not speak here. The person in question is well trained in ranged combat is all I may reveal.

You misspelled ā€œhisā€.

4 Likes

Back when i played, i loved walking around Silvermoon pretending im the Princess of Silvermoon with my pet Lynx. (dont tell Lorthemar)

I got inspired specifically by this scene, when Jasmine walked down the stairs with her tiger behind her. such a powerful scene!

its silly, but there is something fun about owning a kingdom.

For a second I read that as ā€œlick all my spellsā€ā€¦

I thought ā€œwell if your fingers are hurting sure why notā€¦ā€

Thatā€™s OK everyone knows the legendary Soulclaimer anyway.

1 Like

You bet I do! :woman_red_haired:

If I remember correctly thatā€™s what your character name meansā€¦ but is very odd for a male toon honestly :thinking:

1 Like

not odd at all, if you go by the sterotype that blood elf males are snobby princesses.

But yeah i meant when my character was female, before i gender changed her at the barber. Thats why his name is Ameerah.

2 Likes

I used to be a Kul Tiran sailor like you.

2 Likes

Today I removed someone from the Elite Calling Quest in Ardenweald because they died. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer chocolate cakes but donā€™t tell my friends who prefer vanilla cakes. They wouldnā€™t understand.

2 Likes

That has to be me then, I leaned towards the void recently, so, hi!
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

On topic- I whined all day long on the forums while still subbed, and now I feel idk, i dont like to be mean, but these voices are tempting :laughing:

2 Likes

I mostly answer to people and on the forum in roleplaying as a dark lord/greedy unsatiable don boss, I quite enjoy when people donā€™t make the difference and think this is my true personality :smiley:.

I like milk /moo !

3 Likes

in a deep, dreary voice
Such magnificent flesh. You have done well, my Chosen.

Rage is fleeting, but the mind is eternal.

1 Like

So I have a bigger problem then :relaxed::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

yes. purple hair. Sort it out immediately.

Melchett voice IMMEDIATELY!! BAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

2 Likes

Butā€¦but itā€™s not purple :face_vomiting: itā€™s like wine :wine_glass: color :wink:

Extremely dark red!

I believe you. :wine_glass:

1 Like

:wine_glass:for the dark red and dark confessions! :laughing:

I like your red, suits better the belves hairstyles!

1 Like

Favorite hair color :smirk: but blondes are just as beautiful! :two_hearts:

1 Like