Make classic era free to play

ok mr. officer, you are the law here

you crack smokers always got the last word

Dumbest idea ever. Botting would be even worse with the gold sellers having zero overheads and every player would be multiboxing multiple accounts constantly. Did you even think before posting this nonsense thread?

Why do you think everybody is only doing BGs?

yep, Era BGs are done ā†’ currently the WSG is horde T3 players waiting like crocodiles all day some blue geared alliance to bully / using full grenada/consumables generated by bots and RMT

i get my rank11 for the mount and i quit, will come back for TBC fresh maybe

we are far from golden era of 2019+ PvP

Edit: PvP is dead since Wotlk Classic (deathknight bots invasion)

While i feel sad for you, for my own part I still enjpy playing, as levelling and Dungeons are my game, I do not engage in PvP activities if I can avoid it.

i leveled 5x lvl 60 so i did dungeons and all that. i was about to get rank14 (been rank11 max before TBC Classic)
i had to restart from rank 1 when i returned on my rank11 3xcharacters i left during TBC Classic, and then, this horrible AV farm 24/7 cameā€¦

a lot of time wasted

Blizzard donā€™t want me to get rank14

now with the new system, iā€™m rank11 with warrior and rank10 paladin (this rogue still rank1, was rank11 before TBC)

iā€™m done with farming to rank14 only in AV 24/7 with a single character for weeks, i never get it

Sorry, I do not understand the ranking systems, neither the old one or the new one, and I could not care less if I tried. Even if youā€™re clearly frustrated, and I feel sad for you, I STILL love WoW and play with gusto.

1 Like

different ways to play this game.

i didnā€™t have high raid goals, so PvP gear was important to me, and i deserve it, but the new system donā€™t want me to

damn evil plan

i quit soon

have fun :+1:

1 Like

rank1 with 20k HKS, while people with less than 1k HKS got rank14 nowā€¦

i swearā€¦ i deserve rank14 :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

:sob: :sob: :sob:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

imagine, you got thousand of try on Eranikus to get the epic sword (the beautifulest sword of this game for me) you never get it, and a random get it at the first try and then sell it when he touch a better dpsā€™s oneā€¦

Yes, I CAN imagine ā€¦ I have always been very unlucky with drops, where friends and family have greater luck. And Iā€™ve had friends do something similar ā€¦ :wink: And Iā€™m fine with it. It is not mine, until I have it in my bag, and if itā€™s theirs, itā€™s theirs to do with as they please.

That sword is btw. a very beautiful sword. I love Phytoblade, which is kind of a ā€œdiscountā€ version of Dragonā€™s Call. I would so like to wield that one on my Pally :wink:

1 Like