Make Deadly Poison permanent

Is there any particular reason why Deadly Poison only lasts 1hr? Can we not just leave it toggle-on, but remove the timer and allow it to stay on until the player disables it themselves?

It’s quite annoying having to check every once in a while that it’s still on when most players don’t play without it anyway. Is there even any reason to play an Assassin Rogue without Deadly Poison toggled on?

9 Likes

shoo… go play pokemon

1 Like

I’m asking to have an arbitrary timer removed and you tell me to go play pokemon? Great response. You’re so cool and edgy.

8 Likes

o cmon… the real poison lasts only 40 hits… why don’t you go find the i-win button?

1 Like

Please, just stop.

Tedious, doesn’t mean skillful. I win button, gtfo with that bs.

3 Likes

I would be happy with a permanent deadly/crippling/wound poison. And while we’re at it how about a different weapon glow for each one?

It wasn’t referring to you. By the wording it should have been pretty obvious.

Sorry, my bad. Deleted the response.

Since when does it only last 40 hits? Where are you getting this from? It used to be the case before, but not anymore. Do you even play rogue?

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about, so maybe keep quiet and stop insulting other people. Right now it’s just a tedious button you have to click every hour. There’s no reason not to just make it a permanent buff that you can toggle on and off at will.

Well, in vanilla it lasts 30 minutes and has 105 charges.

I say, just remove poisons altogether and give rogues a passive skill learned at 20lvl, called “Poisoned Weapons” - % damage boost equal to the share of poisons and a chance to slow the enemy’s movement speed. That way the game would be more accessible, right? No tedious 1h poison timers, no having to watch your screen while playing because that’s just boring and stressful.

Also, I just got a great idea - you know that Protection Paladin talent that heals you when you would’ve died? Yeah, let’s make Vanish auto-cast when you would take lethal damage. Maybe merge the spell with Cheat Death? Also, it would be nice if Evasion could detect when you’re fighting >1 mob and auto-cast as well. And can we make Slice and Dice permanent? Why do I have to use 2 globals at the beginning of every fight for 1 CP S&D? That’s tedious. Also, I really find it stressful having to watch enemy castbars - just make Kick autocast when an enemy’s castbar is at 99%.

Thank you!

Also, in the future please consider adding an Auto-combat button. All mobile MMOs have it, but WoW doesn’t, which makes it feel outdated. And I heard of an awesome addon called AutoPilot - if we could incorporate it in the game as a default option that would be great. There are MMOs where all you need to do is log once per day and vendor stuff and collect daily rewards - in WoW you can’t do that, and it feels tedious.

3 Likes

Download the addon poisoner then you don’t have to worry about forgetting…

how about not add any of this so i can actually play my own game tyvm

Ah, another edgy wiseguy who thinks not wanting to press a pointless button every hour is a sign of skill.

Well, in vanilla it lasts 30 minutes and has 105 charges.

This isn’t the vanilla class forum. This is the retail forum and the request was obviously formulated with retail in mind. Sorry to hear that you can’t read and got lost. Might also be why you think pressing a button for a buff you’re going to have up 24/7 is an indicator of skill.

Also, I just got a great idea - you know that Protection Paladin talent that heals you when you would’ve died? Yeah, let’s make Vanish auto-cast when you would take lethal damage. Maybe merge the spell with Cheat Death? Also, it would be nice if Evasion could detect when you’re fighting >1 mob and auto-cast as well. And can we make Slice and Dice permanent? Why do I have to use 2 globals at the beginning of every fight for 1 CP S&D? That’s tedious. Also, I really find it stressful having to watch enemy castbars - just make Kick autocast when an enemy’s castbar is at 99%.

Ah yes, let’s compare a buff that Sin rogues leave up 24/7 to contextual abilities. I bet you thought this was very clever, eh?

If you want such a change, then the best thing to do in the long run is to just delete poisons altogether and buff rogues by X% equal to the damage of poisons.

Also, don’t give me this tone, kid. If this wasn’t the BfA forums, I would’ve thought you were trolling with threads like this. Sadly, I know that you’re actually serious.

Also, it’s quite rich calling other people “edgy” when you have a character named “Zoopers” from the guild “Scrublords”. smh

I had forgotten about this thread. Seems like I’ll just mute it.

If you want such a change, then the best thing to do in the long run is to just delete poisons altogether and buff rogues by X% equal to the damage of poisons.

Or it can just be the exact same it is now, but with the debuff timer removed. It’s really not that hard to understand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, don’t give me this tone, kid. If this wasn’t the BfA forums, I would’ve thought you were trolling with threads like this. Sadly, I know that you’re actually serious.

Also, it’s quite rich calling other people “edgy” when you have a character named “Zoopers” from the guild “Scrublords”. smh

I had forgotten about this thread. Seems like I’ll just mute it.

Imagine getting your a** completely handed to you for your poorly thought-out response, then responding like this instead of apologizing for being a jerk. Lmao. Sorry for calling out your dumb post and hurting your feelings.

Also, don’t give me this tone, kid.

I’m not your “kid” and what are you going to do about it? Write another passive-aggressive response filled with jank logic and ad hominen insults and then run away with your tail tucked between your legs when it gets picked apart?

What’s wrong? You can dish it out but you can’t take it? Go home, little boy.

You’d need a toggle for every type of poison then.

And make mutilate passiv like dh demonblades

Agreed, main sulotion i found to this without any addons is playing sub x)

A rogue is a rogue in a tank/healer’s eye!

Lol, Sub used to be my favorite spec. Such a shame it’s not doing so hot in the PvE content atm.

If its fun, who cares! :smiley: