Make it FAIR for alliance!

Yes, blizz I did not forget!
The horde next allied race should be neutral territory with unlockable requirement for alliance only be…Drum roll!.. max level horde with introduction quest done! The rest must be done with my alliance with the same grind as a normal horde would!
Make it fair blizz!!!
EDIT: for those who don’t know what i’m on about because i forgot to explain, basically to unlock mechagnomes horde and alliance can do the reputation and quest, horde only needs a max level alliance with introduction quest + embassy quest.
Problem is you cannot do this to unlock vulpera as alliance! You have to log on to your Horde and do all requirement as horde!

1 Like

I legit never saw a single player playing as a mechagnome i rarely even see gnomes.

You do know that once Shadowlands gets released all allied races are unlocked yes ?

8 Likes

Errmm… What do you think Jambo?

10 Likes

3 Likes

just play a horde character too like you’re supposed to - stop being so puritanical, experience BOTH sides of the story

3 Likes

Yh but will next horde allied race I dont want to have to log on to a max level horde to get my horde allied race, I would be fine to do the requirements in my alliance toon. just has horde did!

well they are alliance i see a few, but i would like to have the same luxury horde had.

I think he agrees

there is a few. mainly horde larpers who forum post pretending its the greastest race in wow to mock alliance getting a gnome without arms/legs transmog

1 Like

Then you’d be very wrong…

Vulpera , and Mechagnome are two different things with extreme requirements, I dont get it they both suck anyways (to me)

Well i don’t get why horde can just play on their horde toon and unlock alliance race and then i have to have a max level horde toon and actually play the whole horde campaign till i get to what i want when i could just straight up get what i want which would be a vulpira.

you don’t have to do anything,
do it or don’t - its not a sinister cabal against you because you chose to only play alliance

3 Likes

well if i wanted to make a vulpira I would like to do it as an alliance that don’t have to worry about playing on a toon that i barely ever touched.

No, it’s an example of me being an alliance forced to play horde if i wanted to unlock vulpira, if they need more people on alliance why don’t they do exactly that for alliance? I would like to unlock allied races without leaving my faction too! Horde got it why can’t alliance get it?

1 Like

If you exclusively play Alliance it shouldn’t be an issue.

You still need to play Alliance for part of the Mechagnome unlock anyway (the quest chain). You could call this Horde being forced to play Alliance if we use your way of thinking. :man_shrugging:

I want to know which Horde allied race you unlock playing solely as Alliance and vice versa…

This GIF (I haven’t seen it before) in this context gave me such a good laugh, thank you for that!

On the topic I just wanna say I’ve talked about this quite a bit before but allied races having any unlocks, while having less work put into them (no starting zones), are just another thinly veiled attempt at making you sub for longer, which seems to be the whole Blizzard philosophy recently, some minor imbalances in where the factions for them come into the game and a slight disparity in their methods of unlock are the least of the problems IMO, the philosophy behind them is way more harmful.

Are dungeon requirements also being removed? That’s the biggest obstacle I can see on the Alliance side compared to Horde.

1 Like

Ofc you don’t. They are small.

3 Likes

How would you get Voldun rep as alliance?

NOOOOOO ! I am Alliance, no horde sc*ms! Experience it yourself !