Make-it-yourself tabards

For 10.0… please?
So many times i wanted to wear a tabard that matches a set i made, but it doesn’t exist!

Would be really nice if we could make our own, and over time you can add models and maybe material types for us to make them!

So basically like the guild tabard creator, but with more options ofc and personal, i remember using that a few years back but it felt pretty limited.

11 Likes

Me too…
I created tons of lone-guilds during the years just to wear a self-made tabard.

2 Likes

Would make literally every tabard in the game pointless no? Just make your own of it

tabard costumization would be nice yes

2 Likes

It wouldn’t since Blizzard has their own tabard designs for the factions.

But what players would get would be other types of design patterns to mix and match, along with desired colors and forms, or maybe even material looks.

So in order to get that design, to use it yourself, you’d have to get the tabard in the first place. Like unlocking designs, this is just one type of collecting that would be available.

1 Like

Ohh that idea does actually sound good. Do it blizzard!

2 Likes

Activision*

Probably will be like Garrisons

In what way?
Garrisons aren’t … useful now, because we don’t need to go there anymore usually, it’s not our base of operations.

However tabards would always be useful when you’re changing sets and want a matching one.

Problem is it exploitable !

Animal Crossing was banned because of Tibet Flags and Winnie Poh

To much power giving to the left and right - they could wear the tabard and marching

Yeah… they control what they put in for the player to use, so i don’t see that problem. xD

1 Like

The whole tabard interface could do with a makeover and yes I’d love personal tabards.

1 Like

Custom Tabards would be a amazing idea, most of them are meh, except the legion ones :3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.