Make the trolls great again

Enough is enough. Make the Trolls great again.

Every troll dungeon is about invading the Troll capital cities and killing everyone inside. There are at least 9 dungeons like this.

The game should have United the Trolls when the Zandalari joined. Instead, they turned them into a joke of a enemy you get to kill in Zandalar.

I support the Amani 100%, rather than Blood elves.

I support the Gurubashi 100%. They have one of the most beautiful capital cities in the game. Zul’Gurub is like the Amazon jungle. Imagine it as a Horde city ruled by the few remaining good Gurubashi who joined the Darkspear.

The Dark trolls are almost extinct due to the Twilight hammer.

Why is Blizzard doing this to the best race in the game with the most unique lore?

Even Troll descendants (like the Night elves) have tough luck and constantly get burned and genocided throughout history.

Well I say enough is enough, Blizzard. Unite the Trolls and make Zul’Gurub a horde friendly capital city!

8 Likes

You could say the same to a lot of racial identities that Blizzard have written into a corner or are currently driving them there.

Guess in the Troll’s case, they liked the idea of the ‘stagnation of an empire’ trope quite a lot. To the point where they’d shove it down our throats constantly.

3 Likes

The Zandalari joining the Horde might be a game changer don’t you think ? The “lesser tribes” were very defiant at the Terrace of the Speakers but at the end of the day they were all seen mourning Rastakhan. Recent events may allow a feeling of necessary pan-troll unity to arise

3 Likes

I support this greatly.

Blood elves are playable. Amani are not. They will not dunk on a playable race for the sake of dungeon fodder.

We agree here.

2 Likes

Well they could add the Revantusk tribe. They are a group of Forrest trolls who are friendly with the Horde

1 Like

Blizzard likes the “Fallen Empire” theme.
They did it with Ogres, Trolls, Orcs and Elves (all of their iterations).

They kind of like to highlight how the New is flourishing over the old. That’s why we had stories about Voljin rejecting the “old fashioned” Zandalari ways, or why they painted Rastakhan as a fool.

But this happens to almost every race that had a long standing history, or a considerably elevated position.
Night elves also had this messaged drilled in their skull, as opposed to say, humans, who represent the fresh faced and flourishing “heirs” that are expanding across the globe.

4 Likes

You are an alliance main. What do you know about the constant struggle of Horde races?

Yes they definitely like to apply their beloved “adapt or die” philosophy to every corner of the game. Best (and lamest) example being everything that relates to trolls : sticking to tribalism and cannibalism vs becoming civilized, Zandalari’s “superstitious ways” (whatever it means) being somehow involved in their decline, etc.

Also the whole Humans vs Vrykuls thing. Love me some good old HUMAN POTENTIAL

Please, also Undeads have it’s worse spot. Writers vanish Sylvanas connection in matter of seconds, no capital city. They lose everything, identity, now they are in worse state, than trolls. Horde is in broken state in so many levels and no window to fix, even in next major patch.

How exactly do you know I’m An Alliance main? I play both factions

My main on the Horde is a Troll Druid

My Main on the Alliance is a Nelf Hunter (although I haven’t played her in months because Alliance is kinda dead)

Don’t fall for it.

It’s just another attempt of tribalism out of tribalism’s sake.

The OP has a point. Trolls are the most mistreated race in the entire game. They never got a meaningful victory on their own which they could rub in the enemies faces. Unlike Humans who are the writers pet race when it comes to good treatment in the story. The Trolls deserve a good thing. That is not up for debate.

3 Likes

Last time they were truly at the heart of the action was when they were ridiculed at Dazar’alor with the Zandalari’s fleet, one of the biggest in Azeroth, getting reduced to ashes by the Alliance’s BRILLANT TACTIC that consisted in setting up bombs on their ships without them ever noticing, because, you know, they’re still Trolls right. Zzzzz

Alliance bias is the core problem of the game. Alliance players are just not willing to admit it. Blizzard favors them in the story. That is a fact.

Idk if they really favor any of the factions. What’s sure though is that the “Horde bias” we hear so much about is hardly anywhere to be seen. My feeling is that we might get better content and more lore matter overall but that the Alliance often has the final words in the conflicts

the Alliance won every single battle that was important in Bfa.
Zuldazar
Darkshore
Stromgarde
and Lordaeron.

with so many victories the alliance has no rights to complain about the story since they are on the winning side always.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I meant. Lorewise they tend to be on the winning side

That’s a valid reason. It’s honestly embarrassing that the Zandalari got defeated by the Alliance.

Yeah but Teldrassil got burned and the Forsaken already gassed most of the city and burned the rest. What exactly is left in Darkshore? Nothing but a pile of Night elf bodies and Toxic gas cities.

Stromgarde is a human city. One of the first ones actually. What exactly does the Horde want with it?

Yeah but… it’s gassed. Nobody uses it lmao. And this was as a result to Teldrassil falling.

I imagine the OP was also not making this thread for the purpose of making another cry contest around tribalism and unnecessary faction tirades. it’s almost like there’s more to a game story forum than swinging your third leg just for the kicks of it.

There’s about 90% of other threads in this forum that already does it. Go continue your crusade elsewhere.

Don’t need another thread devolution of “x faction is bias because…” for the 100th cursed time.

1 Like

True true. Our main Topic is trolls here, not factions.

The Horde is just as guilty of invading Troll cities since the dungeons is for both factions and unfortunately the Darkspear is part of that problem. I honestly can’t blame the trolls for hating the horde, but as I’ve said they should’ve joined with the Zandalari. Instead Wow decided to continue the Troll enemy thing in Zandalar. It broke my heart as a troll fan.

At least the Zandalari came through… still I would love to see the other tribes joining as well. I suppose the sand trolls joined, or why did Darkspear get the customization if they didn’t