Malding in Stormwind

Enjoy your RP my friends.

:smirk:

4 Likes

Whats going on?

Asmongold has come to AD

Ok… what is… oh brother the child streamer is back

1 Like

Ah. Again? What’s he doing this time except ensuring the server crashes.

This is what happen you chose an overpopulated faction with no sharding.

Transmog competition, soon he clicked on the LFG create group button the server melted.

Hes intention is too have it on a garrison tho, but since the stormwind is overloading by the mass of fans / attention freaks, its gonna take a while lol.

3 Likes

OOCers are good for us!

12 Likes

I briefly tuned in to Asmon’s stream to check out what he’s exactly doing, he spent several minutes frozen in Stormwind due to the sheer amount of people following him, then when he created a Draenei alt they all followed him and did the same.

If anything, I feel a bit bad for him. His fanbase looks to be hampering him just as much as they’re hampering RP in Stormwind by causing the lag.

1 Like

Never feel bad for someone who throws a hundred swears into a 4 Word sentence because “Oh its cool.”

4 Likes

I suppose so. Maybe I’m just too kind.

1 Like

I know and it is remark able, but he is one of those who are Just not worth it.

What is he even doing? What is his purpose with coming here and stream?

The thing is very simple.

Alot of his viewers are from EU.

Many of them have requested too have an Transmog competition he usually have on US.

Today he decided too have one, but it did not went well since the server cant handle the amount of players.

Garrison was his idea: but it did not matter, soon as he clicks on the LFG creation group button: The server explodes.

Why of argent dawn of all places i am not sure, probably because it provides no sharding.

1 Like

I think it’s because he already had a character here. Don’t think he even knows about the no sharding thing.

Well that could be it.

Also Looks like he got mass reported by some hate mobs so he is unable to create groups until next day.

Slightly feel bad for those people who abused the report system.

But i think next eu event he should pick an other realm to avoid that.

Ah okay, quite fun idea I guess but maybe not the right place if it makes it difficult for ppl to RP because of the lag

1 Like

Self-centered streamers don’t care about RPers

2 Likes

No streamer ever cares about that, all they care about is views and adoration, Taliensen is a perfect exemple. They don’t care about the server, only about their bratty fans.

2 Likes

Oh, so that’s why Stormwind was so laggy. Good to know.