Malding in Stormwind

I like how they tried to nuke you so quickly as well, I guess you hit a sore-spot?

1 Like

You should get that looked at, might be a symptom of Covid-19

Thread is back POGGERS.

These threads are truly laughable.

1 Like

You think so?

I actually believe they contribute so much BUT we shall hear you out !

So, what are your issues with them?

Considering your positions in two previous threads: Today I will remind you and A thought regarding the ERP issue, you’re not really in a position to say what is and what isn’t laughable mate.

11 Likes

Your comment is truly laughable

6 Likes

That’s some pretty unbased enlightened centrism thinking on display. Not the kind person to judge laughability, true enough.

3 Likes

Yeah I guess I did … not mad btw

Agreed

How so brother ? …

2 Likes

Thanks guys for still thinking about me while I was enjoying my day playing on my Switch in the beautiful weather :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Some of those reenactments was good, sorry I never seen them sooner, but like I said I was having a great time outside ^^

And I guess being called stupid was different from being called a Strawman, and I thought I was the troll. If that is the case you’re really outdoing me.

1 Like

Why is the fact you were outside important…?

Can we send streamers and their fans to a dead server? I don’t know the name of any.

1 Like

What game and… Looking outside it looks far too hot.

Was playing some The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the first time I just got the Switch today, was very hard to find one ^^

It’s hot! But I have some shade.

1 Like

Grats on the Switch! Great console, love it. But do I ever play anything but Pokemon? Nope u_u Downloaded megaman x7 and things tho’… Do wanna try Zelda.

1 Like

Yeah we get it you’re very unphased by the posts in this thread we heard you the first time

4 Likes

I am making this post while outside at work.
I really wish streamers would go elsewhere with the full time OOCers.
I’d say more on the topic, but like I said, I’m outside and working.

4 Likes

I too have basked in the sunshine.

6 Likes

I also did that

5 Likes

While everybody is / was outside I merely lay in bed wanting to sleep but failed.

Tbh it is easier to move couple of hundred people to a small dead realm than thousands…

If you are curious about the realms I am here to help !

I can offer you…

Earthen Ring, English speaking realm with a population of 1300 people
Auchindoun, English speaking realm with a population of 1500 people
Al’Akir, English speaking realm with a population of 1200 people