"Maldraxxus Green" eyes customization

Just wondering if the community would be interested in receiving more customization over DK’s eyes?

I don’t think we should be allowed regular eyes, nor every color of the rainbow, but would be cool to have a blood red and a “maldraxxus green” since both seem to be expressions of different necromantic powers.

Also mooooooore minion options… Moooooore zombiiiiieeeees! Seriously some of the skeletons from army of the dead really show their age now.

7 Likes

more glyph skins would be nice

1 Like

Maldraxxus green eyes? Maldraxxus green spell animations? New glyphs for pet? More/new zombies? Yes pls :star_struck:

2 Likes

100% yes please

(Blood)Red, (unholy)green, (Ice)blue (as regular options) and the Turquoise like colour seen in Maldraxxus (unlocked via Maldraxxus-Covenant) would be great.

Also yes to the Minions. Would be great to get a “build your own Minion” thing where you can build him a body with different pros and cons (attackspeed, strength endurance)

1 Like

OooOoOooooooh I was going for pure cosmetic stuff but if there can be some interesting gameplay come out of this, I’m down! The poor necromancer fan club would cry even harder though haha!

1 Like

I would sooo love this for My Blood elf DK.

There are 2 Blood elf Deathknight NPC’s or maybe even 3 with Red eyes.

I noticed while leveling there

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.