Marry sue class. Delete paladins

Or even better. lets give everyone stuns and stealth and vanish while we’re at it. Heck why stop there? Let’s throw in some demon hunter wings and eye beams for everyone while we’re at it!

Seriously there is almost nothing a paladin can’t do at this point except stealth and vanish. And killing one is just based on pure luck wether the paladin your fighting makes a mistake with a his instant cast healing or no cd bubbles. Not to mention! They too can use third wind potion and healthstones. ONTOP of all that insane invincibility that they have got.

So we’re talking 3 invincibility bubbles. Stuns and interupts. Healing potions and stones. Lay on hands and instant flash heals. Pluss that retarded horse sprint for good measure. What other class comes remotely close to being this hillariously invincible? Oh yeah forgot to mention. They just bump into you in the BG and it’s instant death these days. Literally. You have like 0,000001time of a second to react intime before they delete you opon touching your character with two buttons. Instant death or 50%hp or more just like that.

11 Likes

The worst thing about paladins is them complaining they have 0 mobility when they literally have a undispellable hand of freedom for a honor talent. + Can help break their team mates out of x-cc and have a bubble they can dps 100% through for what. 8 seconds :rofl: :clown_face:

11 Likes

Oh my god not to even mention that! The only thing missing is if they had a blink ability as well soon! And the true god class amongst men would be complete.

And yes to top it all off, They can even share their bubble with others. And unlike the priest one you can’t damage it away. Unless a priest or a warrior is around to remove it. You might as well just /gg your self right then and there.

Seriously there has to be some sacrefices for paladins too. How are they allowed to be this all around OP with no catch to it at all.

2 Likes

Rogue crying about paladins. Nice.

31 Likes

Paladins do seem hella strong.

I don’t understand their toolkit, but I was perched on a ledge watching some wpvp unfold & a paladin starts throwing something at me from range, 3-4hits took me down to 20% before I flew away. When did they become so strong at range?
I used to knock them off ledges to chunk their hp down (being heavy plate they’d take a ton of dmg if not die) now every time I knock one off, they’ve taken zero fall dmg?
Anytime you do get the upper hand (or forced to pop Karma) Mr Pink casts his ’Haha! I’m immune to everything!’ spell & either finishes you off or Bubblehearths away.

I don’t get it.

5 Likes

Hehe love you to :wink:

1 Like

Oh I can cry in Mage and shaman and hunter too. Not just Rogue… But while we’re on the topic of rogue. We only get one chance to get our fight right with no room for mistakes. We can’t just tank everything with our face first and heal our mistakes with a instant full restore button and bubbles later. And we have to time our CC just right while surviving your god like damage while doing so… If cloak of shadows and vanish are on a cooldown? (Some of us have those) And our strike sequence fails? GG guaranteed death. No bubbles and infinite heals and face tanking that can save that.

But mage is like the ultimate counter to Paladins :stuck_out_tongue: always have been.
I encurage you to play pally, while its this easy to level, and learn how they function, and then you’ll see why they have the short but powerful burstwindow that they do.
As a rogue, you wanna attempt him to activate that window, and then you do your rogue thing and wait for it to fade, and that is when you take the paladin down.
I mean, all it can take for you is to provoke the shield and vanish, provoke the burstwindow and then all it really takes for you is to use blind while he wastes his CD’s. Or bait him in and out smokecloud… Or the other way around depending.
You as a rogue have SO many tools to advance a fight to your advantage. Use them.
I know it’s not gonna make you happy to hear this, but it is a L2P issue

2 Likes

Vulpera rogue, complaining about Paladins.
Lets take this guy seriously, everyone

10 Likes

A lot of rogues are way too used to their opponents not being able to play the game while fighting them.

8 Likes

Well thats assuming I haven’t been two shotted one hand behind tied behind it’s back by said paladins already. Their damage is on par with us Rogues. Everyones all here going ‘‘Uhh rogue crying about high burst damage’’ Like hello? it’s kinda our class thing to be the neck stabbing one shot assassin? Meanwhile paladins are all that and more. Pluss invincibility bubbles and instant heals… Even if I get the paladin to bursts his CD’s. What good is it going to do me when he can just heal him self with word of glory right away anyway? Edit to add: It also most likely takes all -My - Cd’s to get the paladin to burst those cd’s as well. And I am propably one foot in the grave already by that time

As for my rogues - SO - many tools. I don’t have 3 charges of them and they also have a cd and can only be used once per fight. If they don’t land and fail for whatever reason it’s over.

Haha gnomes ;’) Toddler bodies with the face of old men.

What do you mean brother 10k templars/Wake of ashes and 20k exe sentence is good you need to play better.

@Everything is working as intended XD i rly can’t with this game
i.imgur .com/6EeDtfq.jpeg
i.imgur. com/78Q1jZU.jpeg

7 Likes

getting trashed by a Paladin, that one time you did a random BG dont justify coming to the forums crying about them being OP.

you, as a rogue, have plenty of tools to deal with Paladins when they have Avenging Wrath up (you know, when they are actually dangerous)

in the end this is a GIT GUD issue, just keep practising and you will get there (eventually i guess)

ps
do yourself a favor and race change, thank me later buddy.

5 Likes

So obviously it wasn’t just a one time thing. Assumptions much?

In the end this is ‘‘Wow can be no wrong’’ issue and a crab mentality problem. Because every time somebody calls anything out in this game it’s always an attack on your tiny egoes. And you all instantly make it about me being a rogue. Ignoring everything a paladin can god like do.

It doesn’t matter which class I would have posted it from. You all would have your minds instantly hung up on that one time you all died to whatever class and have your crab mentality kick in about it.

Ps:
Your a gnome… Your food that ran away from my frying pan that thinks it’s a person. I’m not your buddy Pal! D:< Get back to the skillet. We’re continnuing on your leg stump today.

3 Likes

by checking your character, i see hardly any battleground or arena participation.
was a safe and correct assumption :ok_hand:

correct, because doesn’t matter what class you play, you have tools to MITIGATE a great deal of the Paladins burst. if you feel attacked, take this opportunity to see why and improve upon your gameplay mistakes.
getting mad, waving your fist achieves nothing.

in the end im literally trying to help you, take it as it is, “buddy”

no idea what this means, i don’t frequent reddit after all.
my suggestion was from a gameplay and even to avoid being. lets call it, bullied.

Nope… this is my 3d Rogue character >:) :ok_hand:

You are missing the point by lightyears if this is what you’ve taken from this whole ordeal. But thank you for trying to help tho. At least your intentions are good.

Just had to read back up uhm… Where was it you where trying to help me again?
Was it when you told me to race change? …When you told me it was all about surviving avenging wrath? When you told everyone to judge me by what race I was playing from? …Hmm good intentions indeed :clap:

Also. for everyones information

Mitigation

Mitigation is the reduction of something harmful or the reduction of its harmful effects. It may refer to measures taken to reduce the harmful effects of hazards that remain in potentia, or to manage harmful incidents that have already occurred. It is a stage or component of emergency management and of risk management.

For anyone who wants to throw that word around but have no idea what it means. Please do tell me how I as a rogue am supposed to and survive and ‘‘Mitigate’’ a Blessing of protection. Divine protection. Divine shield
Lay on hands. Words of glory. Flash of light. Hammer of justice. Rebuke. Retarded horse sprint. Third wind potion. Healthstones. and survive long enough getting the Paladin to burst all those with my measly healing potion. Cloak of shadows and kidney shot alone.

OH YEAH! Aaaaand avenging wrath as it’s final boss stage ontop of it all.

How can you unironically think this isn’t having a bit too much invicibility?
To reitterate my point of it all was to highlight how paladins literally have everything. High burst. High survivability and a counter to everything with little to no drawbacks and several healing options. This was not intended to be a rogue vs paladin thread but here we are.

2 Likes

I don’t fear paladins until they catch me with wings.

I fear them when I i’ve spent my opener and good cd’s to get their bubbles bursted and all. While having lost a good chunk of my health doing so. Only to see them Lay on hand it it away or otherwise heal all my efforts away …Again… and again… and again… and again.

I have a sudden urge to burst a rogue from afar with my empowered judgement ability at full capacity only because your class is the most annoying second to Demon Hunters with your kiddies hit & run tactics and not to mention the sapping squad of 15 secs + blind, and you have the audacity to complain!? Justice shall be met indeed!

1 Like