Marry sue class. Delete paladins

I’d comment on disliking both your classes, but I played destro lock in 8.3 so I’m literally the lowest scum in the game.

3 Likes

This topic got derailed into a Rogue vs Everyone thread. I’m not gonna keyboard warrior this to deaths end. I just wanted to express how I find paladins omnipotent in almost all aspects of combat encounter there is in pvp. Healing. mobility. utility. protection bubbles. High damage ontop. With no drawbacks or catch to it if any…

If i could post on a character that just showed a name with no class I would. But this is my forum poster so it became a Rogue. But believe it or not I share this view between all classes I play not just my Rogue.

Have your say, I wont die on this hill about it anymore. Sorry about the triggery!

You are complaining in a very early stage of the game when, Shadowlands isn’t even live yet, nor the balance patches has been implemented and not to mention the conduits and Covenant traits.

2 Likes

still, being able to full dps an opponent with a complete immunity bubble during 8 sec is retarded. Especially when it takes only 2 seconds to delete anyone… Early stage or not this design is a disaster and need to be addressed

2 Likes

So do you just stand at let the paladin take the heavy bursting on you? I would of thought an intelligent human being would do everything that can do to actually kite the paladin or keep it’s distance, I know this because I have met players who have outwitted my movements, such as hunters, mages, rogues, DHs, Druids, I mean is not rocketscience… If you see paladin bubbles, you just run away from him for few seconds and plan your next move, and if you play your cards well, you can kill the paladin, but one simple mistake and you’re done. Seems fair to me.

Also if you happen to be a shadow priest or a warrior, you can actually destroy the shield.

This is pre-patch, nothing is really balanced, are paladins good? nah, theyre beyond good atm, insane damage with wings, and rediculous WoG heals, but it’s not just Ret thats broken atm, hopefully it balances out a bit at lvl 60 and some tuning patches.

u write what the problem is, but still u can’t see it? Other players have to play perfectly for a small chance to escape death, when ret players just have to roll their head on keyboard to delete anyone in 2 sec. yeah very fair :slight_smile:

In PvP if you commit a mistake, the opponent is definitely not going to allow you a second chance to win, get that in your mind, you either win or you lose.

1 Like

play holy pala admit so fun beat rogeu holy so fun pummel them intro ground like kill rogeu annoying class haha feed me salty cry feel nice

mobility isn’t just only being able to run there’s some situations where shadowstep / heroic leap are miles better than just running at 100% speed to your pillar or target :joy::joy:

Sure but shadowstep doesn’t close the range between you and your target if you can’t even get in range to shadowstep to begin with :crazy_face: where as being guaranteed to move without being rooted or slowed for x-period does.

It might help to think of paladins as the ultimate noob class. How often do you see a paladin charge in with bubble, blow his cooldowns to tickle someone who is getting healed and then blowing his remaining cooldowns to run back to safety. Often they don’t make it far and just go splat the moment bubble runs out.

Did they achieve something other than moving into the heat of battle with pretty wings and living for a few seconds? not really. Most paladins don’t care though, in my head they feel like they just had a cool PvP experience.

These are the paladins I think about whenever a paladin decides to blow their entire arsinal of cooldowns on me while I am already at half health trying to kite a rogue. I also take solace in knowing that he will have to wait a few more minutes to repeat that performance, and start actively looking for him during this time.

He says the truth. Being deleted within 2 globals shouldn’t be in game. I hope at 60lvl everything will smooth out.

Mary sue usage has gotten so boring.

1 Like

Sweet delicious rogue tears

1 Like

I would pay to see some of the people defending rets and implying that not being able to beat rets is a L2P issue beating Savix on a duel. Heck I would pay if they beat Savix in 1 out of 10 with any other class than not another paladin. Then I’d love to watch their straight faces when all the l2p advice they provided in this thread fails to work. I mean personally all I can do is die inside a little every time I think why the devs never draw out the classes I enjoy playing on the FOTM lottery, feels pretty rigged but the disparity is really huge, I’m ok that people call it l2p though, I don’t expect most people to be honest at acknowledging stuff on a forum.

If you cried in enhancement or resto shaman you maybe would have a point. Elemental not so. But mages, hunters and rogues are kinda OP.

So going by your logic here,

An overpowered class cannot complain about another overpowered class because that class is overpowered too?
Like if there is overpowered classes all complaining about one overpowered class, just how overpowered is that class?

Retbabies can actively try to lose a fight and will still win 70% of them by accident, they are that ridiculous.

I’m leveling a holy priest for the sole purpose of being allowed to complain about other classes, can confirm.

3 Likes

pvp died after wotlk,those who thinks pressing max 3 buttons is fun is a nobody