Mass boot out of Mograine

Lets compile a load of jargon onto a forum post to try trick people into thinking we are coming up with solutions when in fact we are doing absolutely nothing.

Can you atleast answer why the population of Mograine has dropped from high to medium at least twice now but the queue only get longer? Is blizzard adding room to already full realms?

2 Likes

Same here moved over from shazz leveled to 18 and now i’m f*cked

Looking at my queue timer they are not doing any of this. The queue has been going down by 1 position constantly and sometimes it even goes up…

Noticed that aswell, queue actually moving up :D. Maybe this is the magic of layering, my friend.

agree, 1 min grace period after DC should be included

Don’t worry, theres always…

MODERN WOW:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::vampire::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Can confirm.

The point is you are not disconnected, other people still see you “Online” but without the location

So like you all know the queu times are getting out of hand. So most of the common folk think simple. They just scream: make more room!!11one!!.

I suggest an alternative idea Blizzard:
Give everyone limited play time on full servers. You are allowed to play 2-3 hours a day. This way, everyone can have an oppertunity to play. Instead of sucked into an endless queu. Limited play time = more people leaving the server = less queu. Without the need of more fancy servers. Do this blizzard and you can still keep monitoring our asses.

They need to kick people who are just sat in character select, not questing etc. It’s not fair to the people who want to logon and actually play.

1 Like

Also on Shazzrah. Kicked out 3 hours ago, still in queue to get in again. This is not a good release at all. Expected something better anno 2019. (And yes we go back to 2006 :stuck_out_tongue: )

so when were 60 thats like 1 instance by the time you form a group, travel there, wait for the slacker, and then run the instance, some of the end game take a while.

This has been happening on Shazzrah all day, I got randomly booted twice. Been forever in queue since.

What happened to all the people who chanted “Blizzard knows best, they have the data” etc ?

3 Likes

Why don’t you guys just lock character creation on these full servers temporarily, that will get people to move to the new lower pop realms like noggenfogger and gandling etc.

Also a 2h queue to get in contact with the customer service at the moment. Why the hell is a release always so bad at Blizzard.

Well its mostly for the first few weeks. I am pretty sure it will balance it out in a couple of weeks. And then they can remove the restrictions. Now people dont dare to log out even if they are not playing.

Or they need to make new rule: if you are afk for longer than 1 min. You get instantly kicked out without a grace period. Stuff like that to make people leave the server. If you cant make more room, you need to make sure enough people are leaving it.

Do you mean AFK for 10 minutes. 1 minute is ridiculous and dangerous.

Its meant to be ‘the hunger games’ of World of Warcraft.

You mess up. You go afk for 1 min. You are done for.

i got sugested here by gamemaster to go to low pop server , i did it even after a lot of work that i did for hours on my first server , but even now this low pop server that was low pop is high and there is Q of 3k to wait and maybe even more later …