Mass merge thee vanilla servers! <3

Hello,

After playing TBC since launch im crawling back to the good old vanilla. As i can tell the company have merged all servers to 3 different servers via crossrealms (source: WoW Classic Era Realm Connections Coming May 19). So on a friday night it can reach to about 100- 200 people. But to increse the fun for the vanilla experience, shouldn’t it be a good idea to mass merge all classic vanilla servers together? When TBC dies people will either go to WOTLK or come back to Vanilla, the servers will get filled up and you can mathematically divide all the servers to two different servers with even population, then 3, 4, 5 etc. Or Hell… do a new server that all can start on? Hype it so the people see it! Two days ago i asked on reddit what server is the best and all refere to a new private server instead. That is a really bad sign right? They are allready making new privateservers… I know that vanilla will grow back over time but you really have to do something before all join private servers, spending their time with people and the social experience for nothing (the private server will probably die within a year).

I hope you understand the message,
//Vanilla fanatic

5 Likes

nice lol thats good

2 Likes

Understand, yes. Agree no.
We need to merge into 2 servers: one PvP and one PvE. Else you’ll see people leaving.

2 Likes

I agree with you. Mass merge all PVP servers with PvP. All Pve with Pve. Etc.

I wanna see 1000 players online

3 Likes

There is an advantage of having not too high population.
Tighter community, less room for a-hole behaviours. Etc.

3 Likes

If we merge all PvP and all PvE in EU (2 realms), we’d have a population of around 1000 players pr. realm. This would be fine. If more decide to join later on, new realms could be opened.

2 Likes

Im completley with you!

2 Likes

Arent all pve servers already connected?

They are, but our battlegroup gets more people for evry day.

Ok but leave Hydraxian Waterlords alone.

I got back into Judgment server to play TBC classic and it’s empty. It’s not my fault and I don’t have to play through it alone as if I was in an ilegal copy. On top of that, I’M PAYING TO PLAY!
Meeergeeee. Merge!

1 Like

“Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.