Massive FPS Drops.. game's stuttering, nothing works

I was hoping, but, alas, no… I am still getting the stutters, freezes ect. But only in DF zones, I spent several hours in BFA zones yesterday and not once did it happen, weird eh?

1 Like

It does not, as it’s the game and not on users end.

1 Like

Well but not everyone is experiencing these stutters?

Mine are especially game breaking. Like literally it takes me 20 seconds to move one step forward. I am seriously considering unsubbing.

Installed 528.24 and nothing has changed. Still got stutters. It’s Blizzard issue. I hope tomorrow will be different.

2 Likes

I have AMD, still stutters. But read that Steam decks, Macs are experiencing this too.

But yeah. These few days got so much worse, insane.

2 Likes

Not that this came as a shock:

From the 1st post-patch feedback on US forum, don’t hold your breath : nothing changed.

Same fudge, with some more issues and silly bugs.

EU came back earlier. Still stutters, only slightly better sometimes, but absolutely not enough to be playable. Sub expires soon, so that’s it for me till it gets fixed. :frowning:

6 Likes

Massive FPS drops with today’ s patch. Didn’t have the issue before…

1 Like

Reopened my ticket and asked for an update. They said that they are still working on a fix.

All you people who are writing here on the forum need to make a ticket to blizzard, it does not help whining here, but if enough people make tickets maybe they get their asses out of the wagon.

So essentially hide the problem from the public and also from fellow members, who have this.

You can do both.

“Whining” here also creates public pressure. Much more noticeable and burning than hiding the problem. Besides tickets, especially from EU, aren’t taken that seriously.

1 Like

Nothing has changed. Game still stutters… What was they doing for all this time? I realy don’t get it.

5 Likes

And an Error 132 with access violation bs began to appear here after today’s update, though before it was -JUST- laggy and stuttering. And yesterday everything worked just perfect!
Memory test shows no issues with memory.

Noticed severe fps drops in various areas of the game. Before the patch everything was fine. I think by fixing some kind of alpha test issue in Temple of the Jade Serpant they’ve introduced another bug. I’ve dropped my particles and water effects to low. Seems fine now. Adjust your settings you might have some luck.

Noticed that it craches only when i use ‘Shred’ from Stealth. Rake doesnt cause such trouble!

Massive FPS drops in combat here too. Especially when entering combat.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just because more players are around for the new patch today but the stuttering seems worse than usual now.

Yes my initial impression is confirmed, just did a dungeon and stuttering is worse than ever now, just since the patch today.

Along with the big black box appearing under some spell effects in this new patch you have to wonder if they’re just trolling us now…

7 Likes

I am sorry for that grumpy post, just so tired of this. I just think that if just 50% of all people who have the stuttering reported it this would be solved much faster.

2 Likes

It’s all good no worries, I might have been a bit snappy too. I’m sorry.

I just don’t think tickets will solve anything, at least from this point now. They know it affects all to different degrees, so now it’s just creating more work to customer service, repeating the same “we are working on it”. It doesn’t sped up the process for the developers.

But keeping it in a public achieves two things: they might prioritise this issue over others, putting more people on it, because it’s in the public eye now, can’t hide it or sweep under the rug. The other is to help out our fellow folks, desperately trying to solve this. Knowing that you can’t do anything is kind of reassuring at least.

Comradery is also kind of nice, knowing you are not alone with the helplessness.

1 Like