Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – 28 August

Totally! There is an AFK window to allow for RL stuff like toilet, making coffee, answering door / phone etc… Not staying in the game reserving a space while you go to work etc! Totally selfish and puts players that want to play there and then in a queue!

Shazzrah 10.500 and about 290 Minutes. RIP me and my progress :confused:

What level are you…out of curiosity.

I’m Level 16

Yeah that sucks…I hope things are getting better for your sake, and others.

Let’s hope for everyone ^^ I’m one of those who have to go to work every morning ^^

Mograine is still at 5-6k on a Thursday afternoon. I’m a patient guy and will stay around until a week or two. Please take note that Classic may fail utterly unless caps are increased further, free transfers from “Full” servers are offered and the Espanolians are given their own couple of realms.

I really want Classic to persist until endgame, because that’s when the real game begins. Reaching 60 is just the first phase of gameplay, and in the long run not that important. But people have to persist and stay for that, and beyond this weekend will be a moment of truth for the whole Classic ordeal.

EDIT: Afkers will always be an issue, and best stopped at an early stage. Imagine battlegrounds later on… Fix all of this now, when we’re still patient.

i don’t think it got fixed, i’m in a queu of 11K on shazz. 318 minutes. that’s about the same as yesterday at this time

Don’t get me wrong, happy about this news and also happy it’s been communicated to us.

However, I’m confused as to why you didn’t just do this in the first place, if it could’ve been done this whole time? Why add more servers (at the risk of them dying further down the line) when you could’ve just increased existing server cap…

An actual indication of how much the caps have been increased would also be nice.

Happy for the good news though!

We’ve still got a large queue on Firemaw.

I know you guys are doing what you can, but if i may add my two cents, we need a spanish server :slight_smile:

Im happy to have classic back, just need to get the servers working :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No change :disappointed_relieved:

Blizzard I got the excact same number in queue again today as the day before you hotfixxed whatever you said, still 11k queue!! yesterday i waited 5 hours to log in, 5 hours.!!!

Trying to get my money back -(

2 Likes

Hello,

It would really be encouraging to know what measures are y’all taking. Currently, as a person that does eat and therefore, need to pay the bills, I work. I understand it’s only been two days, but the tendency with queues seems to be rising instead of going down. As I play with my pals in Firemaw, I am bound to the 450-500 min queue. This means I cannot play, as 8 h of work + 8-9 h of queue + 7-8 h of sleep means a whole day.
I am not here to yell “I demand a satisfaction” but we are paying for a game we cannot play, and you do have the resources to withold as it is shown in retail, so I am confused about the lack of information from Blizzard on the concrete actions that are being taken place, since with the three more populated english servers are accounting almost 35,000 players with absolutely no idea of what’s gonna happen.

Thanks and kind regards,
Eihnarith

8 Likes

could we get realm alliance to hord ratio number please? allso implament faction ques. if there are more hord than alliance on the server then let more alliance people in while holding the hord in ques. that way there will be a more balanced hord vs alliance ratio wich is super important. oh and i know it can be done becaus i have seen it be done before

2 Likes

29.08.2019 - 11910 users 384 min to wait in queue. No queue? :frowning:

1 Like

The queue seems bit faster than yesterday. 7.5h versus 4.5h today estimated.

Golemagg 13k queue atm, basically the same as before ‘fix’

5 Likes

And still waiting in line 4239 139 min its yust insane not going to another realm cause my char is 14 plss fixx this i now u can

…can we up it again please

3 Likes