Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – 28 August

wish they would tell how big increase was.

my pve realm had 7k que at 21 when i checked just from curiosity .

the reason why its decreasing its because there is less people in starting zones.

along with people spreading all over the world spawn rate are retuning slowly to original values - in vanilla it took ages for mobs to spawn.

i see you have no clue.

its all going according to their plans.

they first had to spread playerbase semi equaly in all servers so that you dont have 2-3 mega servers and all rest on low

now that people swapped from desperation they will increase limits so most will experience minimal que

only danger for them is that now some people decide to move back to original and most popular servers.

its business not a charity - they all planned this meticulously

Please do.

Had to quit for a moment on Shazzrah server, at 09:00 i’ve entered instant, like yesterday. Now reloging aaaand surprise, queue with 7k people before me, 200 minutes of waiting. I don’t think this hotfix fixed anything, and in the afternoon this is going worst. Not good Blizzard, not good.

1 Like

Done absolutely nothing; great stuff.

2 Likes

“substanstially” … Yet the queue on Golemagg EU is same as it was yesterday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

8k+ in Golemagg… all days is the same, i don’t see any fix for queues.

4 Likes

You seriously need to solve the scripter problem!
I didn’t have time to play, but was lucky enough to get online (and logged out again because I’m not an arsehats!), the inn at Crossroads on example ‘Firemaw’ is FILLED with scripters, its so obvious. I reported them all, but if you can’t hit them with an autokick/ban you’ll need to send GM’s to these hotspots and do the dirty work

1 Like

Mograine is a total disaster. 8k queue at the moment.

WHAT HOTFIXES Blizzard???

2 Likes

Cant wait for the weekend …

golemagg, 9200 queue right now.

5 Likes

golemagg 10500k now :smiley:

2 Likes

I just entered Shazzrah…8800 in queue. /sigh :slight_smile:

Blizzard… please do something about the auto AFKers! There are literally hundreds of them! I’m reporting but they don’t go. These are obviously running scripts to stay in the game. Why are they ‘reserving’ a spot when they are not actively playing!

5 Likes

Thank you Blizz. You da best. And you developed DIABLO IMMORTAL. Cool !

Amen, 15-30min is ok, but It’s probably much more

I like the game so much as i hate Blizzard. Game is not a company. Second fail after Diablo Immortal. Good job.

1 Like

Well we are exactly where we were yesterday, 13k que 7 hours…

Shazzrah - 8k and 220 min estimated time ~1,5 hours ago… 4900 and 153 min est. at the moment.

Estimated time seems realistic, but 2 days ago it was 15-20k queue with 4-5 hours of waiting and now 8k queue with the same time wasting. I think it’s because now you can log in back to the server after DC instead of join queue.

Unfortunately, started game prevents me to run software I need for my work. I also have to log out and do something urgent I also can’t just log in and play a bit when I have a time.
My friends are 20+ lvl, I’m only 11 lvl…

Really do not know what to do if I do not want to be a burden to my friends.

1 Like