Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – 28 August

i wonder … how more long they need … to wake up … 2 days since release … i played in totall of 2 hours … and i spend more than 18 in que … only today im in que from 15:00 … now its 20:07 and im still with 4k … it was 17k…

1 Like

the queues at peak on golemagg where 22k so they better be big jumps

2 Likes

I don’t think the fear of dead realms is a good argument for not opening new servers when every single server is full.

2 Likes

they can split servers later. It just seems the current situation cannot be solved with simple adding more server.

2 Likes

So… server restart somewhere tonight, updates to servers to increase cap, and see whats up tomorrow?

Is this in effect cuz #nochange on Firemaw

1 Like

why the toxicity all of sudden? they’re humans too incapable of working non-stop.

they are doing gradual jumps it seems, ive gone from 4.7k to 1.7k in about 15 mins

2 Likes

About damn time, hopefully ill get to play tomorrow then, thank you

What server are you on? Im still on 7k

yh they are, another jump of 1k

1 Like

This is the cause from choosing a higher pop realm than you needed to :slight_smile:

Kinda is when people are as unpredictably stupid as they are, what with choosing 20k+ queue realms when there are those with just a few thousand in queue.

i wonder if every damn realm incl new ones being full with queue atm is a result of this “fix” :joy:

Because we told them when they announced servers that it was nowhere near enough. And people like you defend them saying “blizz knows the numbers they know what numbers to expect”. Well they don’t and you need to stop defending their incompetence.

2 Likes

im on firemaw dude

2 Likes

By phase 2

2k jump on firemaw!!!

yeah just jumped 1k myself on golemagg, the change seems gradual but big

Yea, I just dropped about 2k in 500-1k jumps in the past 30 mins

This is SO much better than adding new servers. Thank you.

2 Likes