Mercenary Mode / Horde Honor gain 200%

Yea okay. And i grew up with Horde. Playing friggin Tauren Druid with release and thats why i’ve choosen it. I didnt even took racials or que pop into account unlike other people.

We are in the same boat, mate. You wanna play with your friends just like me.
Thing is: We cant.

No the people in my guild and friends circle who also enjoyed PVP did the same… how are you struggling with this?

Ok so if your the only one who pvps then what is stopping you from going ally and keeping your horde?

Nobody wants the current fair deal.
Nobody came up with a win-win yet.
It’s tough to accept a win-lose scenario, but of course the winners will ask for it.
So we are still waiting patiently for a fair rebalance.

I totally understand the desperation behind, I would have abandoned PvP in favor of world activities on those servers, I’m not playing to wait in a queue either. And I also understand that these players are the city of Venice, they are facing the inevitable, but their home (friends, characters) are their life, they can’t abandon it, they stick with it.

We have to reach the bargaining phase.
Play ally for PvP and horde for PvE is one such, player-driven option.

Thing is you can, you just don’t want to level an alliance.

The cons outweigh the pros in your eyes so you stay horde and moan

1. Wasn’t known to me how Classic stats will look like.

2. Shouldn’t be really relevant - you play what you like. If otherwise, that’s faulty game design. And if that happens, Blizz should come to aid.

Otherwise remove the fkkkkin SEAL OF BLOOD from Allinace, cos you guys knew that your Retri will suck axx???! No that’s fine, right?

Sure i don’t agree with seal changes… so seals go back to normal and you keep your que times deal? Of course that’s not a deal for you… stop bringing up other examples to score points it’s something a 10 year old would do.

Well. Providing as much free transfers as it needs. But i doubt it will fix the situation. That’d be the win-win situation. Buuut… no win for a company regarging money. Well maybe, but that depends on how many player will quit because of this. And thats nothing we get insight of.

Other would be merc mode but, apparently, for some people i try to respect, i breaks the immersion or whatever. its okay, i respect that. Even if i think people beeing a bit of a fanatic there.

nothing to do with immersion…

BG que times due to more people playing horde for PVP
Implement merc que and guess what, more people go horde as there is now zero downside to it and the gap gets bigger…

I agree the only viable option is faction transfer but that is unlikely to happen.

The deal is: #NoChanges is already broken-over.

I’m happy Ali has Seal of Blood, it’s amazing encouraging change. It’s just an example Blizz did to improve gaming experience. Ali Retri will experience something they never had 15 years back.

your point being? it is a legacy game or something from 13+ years ago why should it change? you knew what it was when you signed up

They should not have given boosts, seals or any changes it should be the same as it was.

Yea, which implies the majority would be good with it, if they realy do. If not, they wouldnt.
I could start with democracy-stuff but hey… iam tired.

Somehow i smell paid transfers as an ‘attempt to balance it as an act of kindness from Blizz’. Probably not gonna change anything tho…

So you think it’s healthier for the game over all to have more people go horde over alliance via merc que then to encourage more balanced and healthier servers through even(ish) faction representation? You must be really tired…

As already mentioned, you surely have overlooked it, i’d prefer to balance it out with as much free transfers as it needs.

I just have doubts it will work and look further, what would work.

And tbh: As long as the core mechanics of classes and raids dont change iam good with it. Thats what iam here for. Nail me on that, its what it is.

1 Like

Why do you assume people will go to the horde in the first place? You expect massive wave of newcomers and rerollers/toon deleters just for Q times or what?

Why is this an argument? It’s basically fix that will work like Arena Matchmaking, which is amazing.

There’s nothing more to say.
Roll alliance or leave Classic

No.

1 Like

You’re soo clueless… It’s not an assumption that more people will go horde it is a fact as clearly shown by your que times… more people enjoy Horde for PVP… remove the any large barrier to doing this, que times, and you have more people go horde… Surely your not that clueless that this doesn’t make sense to you?

I can just imagine people will transfer to Alliance, get their gear, then try to move back, oops they can’t, then they come to the forums and want a free transfer back or at worst a paid transfer back.

3 Likes

Thats theorycraft with no backup imo.

Look. The current situation - spreaded all over tbc forums - seems to be, maybe, a bit out of control because some people expect a 16 old game to work out of the box. Its not. That simple. Obviously: Need evidence? Look at the first 20 Post on every language a blizzard/tbc forum exist. So we all working hard to get a solution, where both parties somehow are happy with. Obviously need to push Blizzard to free transfers.

How you do this? Where’s your data from?

What going to the horde means? You’re not being specific.

1. Wave of newcomers?
  2. Deleting Ali progres / Starting Horde
  3. Retiring Ali char / Starting Horde on new server

You really believe this will happen? In a noticeable amount?

I actually don’t enjoy PvP for the Horde. My experience is that Horde suck in BGs and Ali is much better. I have different reasons to play Horde. If it was racial-wise I’m definitely NE druid.

So where your assumptions come from?

You mean the ones where the horde are whinging about the queue lengths and demanding special treatment?