Merge Classic Era servers please

Nothing else to say, please merge the classic era servers into megaservers for PVP, PVE, and RPPVP, and salvage what little population is left playing after the disasterous tbc progression.

5 Likes

Yes, free transfer doesn’t cut it.

No I’m not joking. After long consideration I’m stepping back from plan to take advantage of the transfer. It’s not the right time with SOM and murdered addons. There is also no guarantee life will be better on the other side and there is no turning back.

Or I can outright say. You burned down our home. You created 90% horde named classic servers. And you expect me to move to one named Pyrewood.

I support this! 4 people were online on shazzrah and Same thing in gehennas. Like wtf. It doesn’t break the game if those 4 players would join rest of the players

Merges are bad. Connections are good.

Connections have happened. One PvE group of connected realms and 2 PvP groups of connected realms. RP realms are not connected, which is the OPs problem.

1 Like

Merge all the pvp servers. Pve servers can have their own community.

The problem is, there is no community. Outside of the odd guild just getting together to raid something once every blue moon.
I’ve logged in to Gehennas a few times last few weeks and I was the only player in Horde online… highest number of players I’ve seen was like 10 on alliance side.
There is no need for so many servers if the daily active amount of players on each doesn’t exceeed 5 per faction.

RP server on retail is connected with PVE. If the glorious server identity is so precious then tell why did retail go down that road with a community 1000x bigger than on ERA.

In this MMORPG.
On retail as PVE server player I highly appreciated getting AD in the connected pool.
In ERA as RPPVE player I would highly appreciate getting PVE connection.

Do you use Retail as a measurement for Era?
Retail —> that way!

1 Like

Blizzard just connect them all. I couldn’t believe it that I was only player online on gehennas. It takes only one minute for you guys to do this. Why do we even have to discuss about this on forums? Where is the common sense

1 Like

How about something a little different.

Hardcore server. Perma death enabled, and that’s only difference.

I would actually play that.

1 Like

Look, you have the choice now to freely migrate to the pve cluster, that’s what you asked for for months. Please stop asking for the end of the rp server, just because you can’t be bothered with moving your characters.

I’m not asking for the end of RP server, quite the contrary.

Sorry for this confusion about merge and connection.

1 Like

Sorry then:) I thought you were asking for the merge of the rp server into the cluster.

I do want it connected.
The last few active regulars on HW have now taken the transfer. What remains are HC players. And sure, stragglers like myself.

On a private note, I think you will regret not transferring now, the chances of any dungeons and raids are now zero with all the people leaving:)

Why not just transfer, and let the few stragglers and the HC community in peace there?
Kind regards, one of the stragglers.

1 Like

Well, that in essence is the end of the rp server. Just transfer, connecting those few stragglers and the hc community wouldnt make a difference on the connected realms anyway.

I second this, there are multiple guilds suffering as the population slowly stops raiding/moves/gives up completely, server transfer is an expensive alternative and I guess one that Blizz wants to promote…instead of a nice free merger for us all?

The pve realms are all connected except for the rp one, which now got a free transfer to the cluster. The pvp realms are still in two clusters, so i guess they could be connected (except for the rp realm).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.