Merge Realms?

you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. they did merges in the past, they just don’t want to do it often. I won’t reply to your posts since you don’t know what you’re talking about and just throw characters into a post

Edit: you also don’t make any sense

okay and that’s what we say. we know FOR SURE that they are empty since we PLAY in them. we feel it. we don’t “think they’re empty”. we are sure that they are empty.

Aren’t most servers still at least MEDIUM at decent times? And medium contains more players than servers did back in 2005.

But yea, you feel it. Cool story bro.

You mean connected realms than ? They were not in classic

NO CHANGES

“JuSt ReRolL LoW PoP SeRvEr MaEjT”

forums 3 weeks ago, now they see why most people DID NOT wanna do that.

Can you provide any proof the emptiness?

“Medium indicates a healthy total population on a realm – well in excess of what we considered Full in a 2006”

Source: New Realm Population Label System

I know “Low” is not the same as “Medium” but if Medium means more people than on a Full realm in 2006 even Low realms could at least potentially have very healthy population.

I MEAN MERGED SERVERS… do your homework before you post anything.

I can provide proof.

1. create a character on Dragonfang
  2. play
  3. cry

mergers are never going to happen tho…

I may be mistaken. But in 14 years i can’t remember that servers ever got merged, specially not during classic

1 Like

That’s no proof

Well proven. Scientists all over the world use this method all the time to prove their theories.

1 Like

dude if you scroll a bit through the forums, you’ll see how many are crying about empty Dragonfang. I’m not the only one fighting this battle. and honestly I am glad that this thread gets bumped by you and more people will see it

do a simple search in the forum by the word Dragonfang. you’ll get your proof

The problem with (unrestricted) paid transfers is that they inevitably lead to players transferring to servers where their faction is dominant. This is how retail ended with every server being alliance only (horde only).

Merges on the other side may work if Blizzard is willing to be extremely cautious about faction ratios when merging. But that can happen only after population has settled and layering is disabled. Now is a bit too early because the hype us still high, a lot of people that came just out of curiosity or to experience the launch are still here. As I said, IMO the right time to do it would be after the pop settled enough for layering to be removed, i.e. when pop and faction ratios are more stable. That would ensure that servers will remain healthy for longer period.

That’s still no proof.

okay, thanks for your time sir

Get statistics from a reliable source. Blizzard in this case and I’ll believe you

and your evidence of them being healthy, where is it sir?

the only evidence we have is here: https:// wowpop. appspot. com/